• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
The guy is honest about everything ? He never said hes not spoofing but i know for fact that hes not spoofing the chars its @denkan97 xD
He's usually botting 50-100 Chars for the free point system they use on the OT so idk if you should be talking without facts
clearly haven't read more than a page of the thread

Last edited:
Its amazing how you create a new account to do adv for ur other frozeria shit xD : D
"Other" frozeria shit? XDDDDDDD Go on the link and u will see what it is hahaha Frozeria shit ? its the most advanced developed OTservlist there is? Gonna throw some hate on that too?

"Other" frozeria shit? XDDDDDDD Go on the link and u will see what it is hahaha Frozeria shit ? its the most advanced developed OTservlist there is? Gonna throw some hate on that too?

That other ot is just a 1/1 copy from frozeria with other temple. Dont troll around you noob

Last edited:
Frozeria server where GM standing next to you changing rules of OT, even if in official rule statement there nothing says about allowed mcs used to PVE.

Check screenshot:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Close friends to GM (from the top) are freely allowed to use howmany mcs they want, they were using it in same moment when i get banned.
We have rules about botting bosses ur only allowed to use 2x chars in pvp and to bot bosses in chryse with. You can see our official rules ingame in our rule book or on our forum.

We have rules about botting bosses ur only allowed to use 2x chars in pvp and to bot bosses in chryse with. You can see our official rules ingame in our rule book or on our forum.
I good know this ot rules, I were playing since like first edition.

Your friend GM "Mavis" says there is rule that u can use 3 MC (later he says u can use 2) for PVE while there is no RULE about this.

That rule for bosses were taken for hunting bosses at boss tp not in chryse, which is normal exp place.

I good know this ot rules, I were playing since like first edition.

Your friend GM "Mavis" says there is rule that u can use 3 MC (later he says u can use 2) for PVE while there is no RULE about this.

That rule for bosses were taken for hunting bosses at boss tp not in chryse, which is normal exp place.
There is a rule about it and we made that rule because people were abusing and botting bosses with 10 characters.
All content isn't solo play content we offer both team play content and solo play content.
Still tho ur allowed to use 2 mcs there is no side treatment for anybody so the story about other players being allowed to bot with more then 2 chars is not true.
If you have seen any 1 bot with more then 2 chars feel free to report him and we will take action against him

There is a rule about it and we made that rule because people were abusing and botting bosses with 10 characters.
All content isn't solo play content we offer both team play content and solo play content.
Still tho ur allowed to use 2 mcs there is no side treatment for anybody so the story about other players being allowed to bot with more then 2 chars is not true.
If you have seen any 1 bot with more then 2 chars feel free to report him and we will take action against him

Show me then that rule. Anywhere.

Show me then that rule. Anywhere.

Rule number 13
Rule book made by an old tutor on frozeria.

Rules of Frozeria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Frozeria, as any server we have to set some ground rules so there is an even playing field for all. The rules are very clear cut and concise. If you have any questions feel free to ask the Support team.

1. Cavebotting is permitted, along with all types of botting. However, there are a few stipulations to Cavebotting.

2. It is illegal to Cavebot or Multi-Client the Team Hunt spawn.

3. It is illegal to Cavebot the bosses teleporter in any way, shape or form.

4. Multi-clienting is allowed. Limited to 1 Multi-Client for PVP purposes.

5. Blocking spawns is considered as a PVP strategy.

6. You must always have fun while playing Frozeria. :)

7. Killing your own character to advance yourself is illegal and will result in immediate ban or deletion.

8. Items are never lost and skulls only represent your number of frags.

9. In-game threats are allowed (even encouraged :^), friction makes fire and fire is exciting.
Real life threats will be considered a notation worthy offense.

10. Ask questions in Help-Chat before sending private messages to support. Help chat is only for asking questions relating to Frozeria, and should be spoken in English.

11. Frozeria survives from the support of our lovely donators. Any donor hate or slander will be dealt with at the discretion of the Administrative team.

Its only game.. why you heff to be mad? - ilya bryzgalov

12. Cavebotting or Multi-Clienting in Events will result in immediate ban or deletion. You're not as sneaky as you think, trust me.

13. Using more then 1 MC (2 characters) to farm, kill bosses or PvP will result in immediate ban or deletion.

14. Did I mention you must have fun while playing Frozeria?!!? Let the nostalagia take over ^.^

15. And for all that is holy in the world PLEASE. PLEASE. Create a brand new account name and password so you wont get hacked! We can not recover your items!

16. Remember. Team work makes the Dream work.

We love see all the unique people the server attracts! If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to post them on our Forum. The common man's opinion often can hold great value.

Enjoy your time on Frozeria!

Rule number 13
Rule book made by an old tutor on frozeria.

Rules of Frozeria
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welcome to Frozeria, as any server we have to set some ground rules so there is an even playing field for all. The rules are very clear cut and concise. If you have any questions feel free to ask the Support team.

1. Cavebotting is permitted, along with all types of botting. However, there are a few stipulations to Cavebotting.

2. It is illegal to Cavebot or Multi-Client the Team Hunt spawn.

3. It is illegal to Cavebot the bosses teleporter in any way, shape or form.

4. Multi-clienting is allowed. Limited to 1 Multi-Client for PVP purposes.

5. Blocking spawns is considered as a PVP strategy.

6. You must always have fun while playing Frozeria. :)

7. Killing your own character to advance yourself is illegal and will result in immediate ban or deletion.

8. Items are never lost and skulls only represent your number of frags.

9. In-game threats are allowed (even encouraged :^), friction makes fire and fire is exciting.
Real life threats will be considered a notation worthy offense.

10. Ask questions in Help-Chat before sending private messages to support. Help chat is only for asking questions relating to Frozeria, and should be spoken in English.

11. Frozeria survives from the support of our lovely donators. Any donor hate or slander will be dealt with at the discretion of the Administrative team.

Its only game.. why you heff to be mad? - ilya bryzgalov

12. Cavebotting or Multi-Clienting in Events will result in immediate ban or deletion. You're not as sneaky as you think, trust me.

13. Using more then 1 MC (2 characters) to farm, kill bosses or PvP will result in immediate ban or deletion.

14. Did I mention you must have fun while playing Frozeria?!!? Let the nostalagia take over ^.^

15. And for all that is holy in the world PLEASE. PLEASE. Create a brand new account name and password so you wont get hacked! We can not recover your items!

16. Remember. Team work makes the Dream work.

We love see all the unique people the server attracts! If you have any feedback or suggestions feel free to post them on our Forum. The common man's opinion often can hold great value.

Enjoy your time on Frozeria!

From where u copy that?
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back