• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Very enjoyable OT. I really recommend it to anyone who enjoys to play custom maps over rl maps. It was recently reset too so it's still fresh. (=

Figured i'd waste some time playing this and the noob did an account wipe on me. lol

Official launch 15th October 2017 15:00!

Official video teaser!

FROZERIA IS BACK!
This time its for real boyz and girls!
After a very long time of developing, testing, balancing and tweaking the server its finally here!
Frozeria official launch!
What we present to you here is a very serious PvP-RPG project.
We bring you a very well detailed and designed map with lots of great RPG and PvP Features.
(See for yourself ingame / visit our website for screen shots www.Frozeria.net)
We are inviting all Tibia fans, competitive gamers and streamers to climb through our ladder in our brand new arena system!
(Players who manage to climb the highest in the ladder will be invited to participate in Frozeria International Tournament) (5000 USD Cash Prize)
Important Questions & Answears!
What can we expect from Frozeria?
A very fun and exciting server with lots of unique features with very serious game play.
How long will the server be up?
Frozeria is finally at the point where theres endless with content, balanced rates, big variety of vocations and alot of fun events to keep players entertained for months if not years.

I think the Best part about this server is that he has this 20 viewer garbage streamer as his main advertiser as he gives him free mall points to exploit with and act like a celebrity around the 5 player server I can't help but laugh my ass off.

Not to mention does what the notorious Flash does and just takes in whatever donations he can and resets the server for another "official launch" where any previous donator isn't carried to the next launch and must donate again.. lol

I think the Best part about this server is that he has this 20 viewer garbage streamer as his main advertiser as he gives him free mall points to exploit with and act like a celebrity around the 5 player server I can't help but laugh my ass off.

Not to mention does what the notorious Flash does and just takes in whatever donations he can and resets the server for another "official launch" where any previous donator isn't carried to the next launch and must donate again.. lol
>20 viewer streamer, you clearly have never watched him, lol.

I've watched 4 of his streams and Each time i've seen a max of 18-20 Viewers.. His regulars must leave when he seems this server either way.

Man what are u talking about www.twitch.tv/bubbagame 1000 viewers per session + that we have banners on way more so stop talking + all donations are refunded it even says so on the website serious can any mod ban this troll or atleast give him a warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back