• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
This seems great. When you say seasons does that mean this server comes and goes?
At this moment seasons is only rating dependent. So at season 2 the PvP rating of all players will be reseted, Frozeria international tournament will be played and people who won the tournament / was top 30 % highest rated player will get an Achievment + rewards (depending on ur rating) only obtainable from that particular season

Alot of balance adjustments has been made.Warrior helmet stats has been updated.
Raids intervals between spawns has been adjusted.
Level limit has been added on the zone teleports and a new path to zones has been added south of chryse boat.
[Zone tp limits]
Zone 1 Level 1-2000.
Zone 2 Level 1000-3000.
Zone 3 Level 2000-4000.
Boat from Chryse to Zone 3!
d5GyLfK.png

Boat from Zone 3 to Chryse!
ie7SPKK.png

Boat from Zone 3 to Zone 2!
7fYDdAg.png

Boat from Zone 2 to Zone 3!
5ixmcPe.png

Boat from Zone 2 to Zone 1!
SRLR6xy.png

Boat from Zone 1 to Zone 2!
7cZ8m7z.png

Cute how hes doing adv in Evolera haha

10:26 Deasfsd [20]: [youtube]i7pYdgQ7aOQ Fro zeria.net Most played 8.60 server 2017! [New Started]

Cute how hes doing adv in Evolera haha

10:26 Deasfsd [20]: [youtube]i7pYdgQ7aOQ Fro zeria.net Most played 8.60 server 2017! [New Started]
You know, after 10 years in the OpenTibia community, there is people who advertise other people's servers in other servers just to give other people a bad reputation, seen it happen way too many times.

Its getting boring after lvl 5000, not many quests, missions will require bot or playing really long time

I realy enjoy this ot at early stages, like 1-2 years ago. When owner didn't make resets every month and we could keept our eq, so many ppl played back then. Now all changed players don't matter to owner anymore just $$ matters.

I realy enjoy this ot at early stages, like 1-2 years ago. When owner didn't make resets every month and we could keept our eq, so many ppl played back then. Now all changed players don't matter to owner anymore just $$ matters.
so not true have u even tryed ? :)

You're most disgusting human being ever existed, buying fake viewers on Twitch and playing same video over and over. Come on man, spend that money in something worthwhile, pay streamers to support your server. Bring more community's attention. But NO, you have to be a retard and do this kid stuff. (Honestly I don't care, but you server is really bad, wannabe forgottenl.se)

Xin has banned him from Otservlist, apart from spoofing his server he is now doing same on streamings. I'd suggest mods to delete this thread and bannish this guy.
@Don Daniello @Red @cbrm @Znote @Ninja

(I couldn't be arsed using paint, too much work).

N5OyhqC4QgaDnMmK9hezNA.png

Last edited:
You're most disgusting human being ever existed, buying fake viewers on Twitch and playing same video over and over. Come on man, spend that money in something worthwhile, pay streamers to support your server. Bring more community's attention. But NO, you have to be a retard and do this kid stuff. (Honestly I don't care, but you server is really bad, wannabe forgottenl.se)

Xin has banned him from Otservlist, apart from spoofing his server he is now doing same on streamings. I'd suggest mods to delete this thread and bannish this guy.
@Don Daniello @Red @cbrm @Znote @Ninja

(I couldn't be arsed using paint, too much work).

N5OyhqC4QgaDnMmK9hezNA.png
Theres already streamers supporting the servers also viewers connected from the website frozeria.net or any other website where the stream is embeded will not show up in the chat log.
www.twitch.tv/bubbagame
www.twitch.tv/amadeus1518
And also the corruption on otservlist is a whole other story im sure you can find other threads on this forum telling you the same thing.
Im not here to start a discussion about the ot world and its corruption.
Wether this is view bots or not is not really your concern.
With this said i haven't broken any rule on otland so idk why i should be banned, doing what i can for my players and my community.
This community is already side treathing people + all the corruption going on at otservlist.
You bashing on my thread is not going to make a change i will continue advertising my server in efficient ways.
Thanks for your concerns tho have a nice day!

Last edited:
Is it too hard for you to admit that you are using these Twitch Streaming Boost sh*t websites. If Bubba has any of your images supporting your server is because you paid him, but I'm not complaining about that. The fact you are using FAKE viewers to remain broadcasting while playing SAME sh*tty video 24 hours, that's what pisses me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back