• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden]Hellice PVP-E Fast-A

quinkan

Reaction score
~*Ip*~: hellice.no-ip.biz
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.4/8.40
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: Hellice - Latest News
~*Stages*~: 1-100(1000exp) 101-400(800exp) 401-500(600exp) 501+(400exp)
~*Exp rate*~: 30 from players
~*Map*~: Carlin many spawns.
~*Runes*~: No remove charges and prices.
~*Loot rate*~: 5x
~*Server type*~: PVP-E Fast-attack.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 80x Skill and 30x Magic.
~*Account Manager*~: 1/1 or make account on website.

Spawns!

Training Monks

City

Tempel

Last edited:
LOL, my friend played here before the reset xD All were using bots hit like every 0,0001 sec :p hes name was Kopper

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER

Simple reasons; The GM has put a keylogger in the autoclicker on his website (probably to hack rl tibia accounts)
He banned me for asking why, saying it was not fair as a server owner

DO NOT JOIN THIS SERVER

Simple reasons; The GM has put a keylogger in the autoclicker on his website (probably to hack rl tibia accounts)
He banned me for asking why, saying it was not fair as a server owner

you just came at me and talking shit.. thats why i ban you? if you dont want to download that autoclicker. Then dont download it... you not forced to do it

you just came at me and talking shit.. thats why i ban you? if you dont want to download that autoclicker. Then dont download it... you not forced to do it

True, i checked the Auto-Clicker, was somekind of Keylogger

Back