• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] HolyOnes 8.54

Heroid

Solutions
Reaction score
HolyOnes

Staff List
Owner: Heroid (Trixaz) [1/1]
Hoster: Znote [1/1]
Mappers: Heroid, Wipflash [2/2]
Scripters: Heroid, Volder [2/3]
Forum Manager: [0/1]
Web Designer/Modifier: [0/2]

Servers Completetion:

Map: 85% [Edited Evolution]
Scripts: 85%
Web: 0%

If you're interested of helping in Web or Forum Manager you can reply it down here, Tell me your job you wanna do and how experienced you are in it. And of course you will get rewarded with like GM in-game.

Server Information
Client: 8.54 {Will Be A Awesome Custom Client To!}
Experience Rate: [X]
Magic: 15x
Skills: 30x
Lootrate: [X]
Server Type: RPG/PvP
------------------------------------------

[X]=Custom, Can't tell exactly rates.
------------------------------------------

RPG/PvP Server
Holy Ones is a RPG and PvP server. There is lots of Quests, Monsters, and of course, Bosses! There will maybe be around 15 complete bosses, From them you loot the different sets that are in the server, and sure you will need a team of all difference vocations.

[Sidenote: I'm trying to take the best from some popular OTs and make it to 1, I also add alot by myself thats not coming with inspiration from another OT.]

Whatever you think we need to Add, Change, Help or anything, Comment and Like it if you will try our server... :)

Last edited:
We dont got a website yet, I started with it not so long time ago, And what you mean with "server"? :)

Seems you have a host, get a domain and create a website. It's very cheap, like 9€ a year...

I have some experience in scripting and mapping. Message me if you are interested :p

Yea, I'll just start on 8.54, Then i'll update it to newest... :D

Hey, i can be your forum manager if you would like. mail me at [email protected].

I have got some expierence i have done acouple forums for some other servers but shut down, aswell as i am being taught some other things about forum manager aswell as scriptes inside forums. but am still learning, and i am a quick learner the sooner i can start the quicker it would be better

Last edited:
Back