• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Iscardia RPG-PVP 8.0

Xexza

Reaction score
[Sweden] Iscardia RPG-PVP 8.1 (2x Exp)

ISCARDIA RPG-PVP SERVER

Connection information:

IP: iscardia.hotserv.net
Port: 7171
Port testserver: 7475
Hosting:
downloadspeed; 100 mbit
uploadspeed; 100 mbit
uptime: 24/7
stand-alone dedicated server running in basement only in purpose to host the server
Max players: 250

General information:

Lootrate: 1x
Magic level & skills: custom (it's balanced)
Rookgaard: Yes, lvl 8 for main
Regular PVP mode: always on.
Perfect combat system.
Trainers: no
Exp stages: no
Soulsystem: no
Runes: regular charges, the rune shops will sell them a bit cheaper than real tibia

Map:

Custom map? yes, 100%
Mapsize: 27 MB ~
Quests? around 140 rewardable chests
Monster spawns: 8000 ~
NPCs: 90 ~
Houses: 320
Has been in developement for: 1 year ~
Full minimap picture:

minimap.bmp

Screenshots:

http://******.net/showthread.php?t=96566

Frequently asked questions:

Players from Iscardia has been writing tutorials for newcomers, so they can understand how to play.
Please check "Guidance" in the menu at the website if you feel like needing any help.

I want to get to main as fast as possible:
get 40 gold pieces (from rats?), buy a mace from the npc named Pascal located east of the temple. Remember, you can also sell rats (sell 1 dead rat).
Buy your mace and you can start hunt better monsters.
How does the addon system works? you collect items. NPCs are scattered around the world, each NPC per addon
Fast attack? no, 2s per attack
Damage system? a middle stage between 8.0 update and 7.6
How do I buy/rent a house? stay infront of the house you want to buy.
The price can be founded by click 'Look' at the door. Remember, only premium accounts can buy a house.
Rent your house monthly by having enough cash in respective city in your depot.
Can I have stuff? no. You will never be given anything such as experience, levels, items etc.
How do I create/manage a guild? http://iscardia.hotserv.net/vb/showthread.php?t=12
Where do I buy premium? Each city has a premium npc who will sell x days to you. x = days of premium you want to buy.
One day costs 500 gp.
Do I get something when I come to main? 500 gp
I've lost my account/password?
http://iscardia.hotserv.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=29

Let me know if I forgot anything.

Last edited:
Its Awsome server. Uptime: 324h 59m 0o holy sh*t. its not a joke :p

I think this server was very boring when you dont have
exp stages. I can play orginal tibia if I would like to play alot for low exp. No offence, the sever was good with no lag and alot of huntingplaces.
Good Luck, keep on hunting.

I Like! :D
It's a bit slow in the start but when you'll get going you can't stop :thumbup:, I really recomend the server for anyone who's sick of Radonia (no offence) and want to play a real serious server!
I can say this much about it even though I'm only level 15(started yesterday ;))

And jankk you're Aven, huh? :rolleyes:

P.S: snel~, why did you delete your character? You hade the greatest skills on the server! (seriously)

I Like! :D
It's a bit slow in the start but when you'll get going you can't stop :thumbup:, I really recomend the server for anyone who's sick of Radonia (no offence) and want to play a real serious server!
I can say this much about it even though I'm only level 15(started yesterday ;))

And jankk you're Aven, huh? :rolleyes:

P.S: snel~, why did you delete your character? You hade the greatest skills on the server! (seriously)

I doubt he got em fairly.

Btw! Uptime: 431h 12m

nah, just a bug.
its fixed in my new website which will be launched soon

Back