• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] Frozeria High Exp Custom OT | War&RPG | Ferumbras Ascension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://frozeria.net/
Server Address
frozeria.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Did you change anything? or is it the same ol' bot 15 characters 24/7 so you can get a ton of premium points?

I do not recommend to play this OT, spent many hours playing from the start till end of last edition to get a decent eq. Focusing only at it. I knew that there will be reset, because this is normal on EVO OT's like this, but I also was pretty convinced that, there wont be any wipe of items, because I was playing almost all editions of Loveria (Helvetica,Frozeria,Equalia,Element-OT,Stormland,Heroland) And there never been situation like this, GM only reset before gold nuggets, mission items etc not EQ.

I do not recommend.

Lots of bots. Pretty much any decent spawn you go to is occupied by botters. I completed 4 missions in a row last night while never killing a monster due to just going behind them and looting.

Fix this problem or there is absolutely no point in playing

We reseted the server cause of we were using geisor aac and some one hacked the website and abused millions of points. We had no choice, we changed to znote and reseted.

you have to give the donators people his point back because its you'r wrongs not them then back the point to donators

And what about those who spent days/weeks getting points from making chars/missions? u guys are so missunderstood from this crap.

i forget my pass u can back it for me ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back