• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Oldera Highrate 150x 7.6 REAL MAP

oldera

Banned User
Reaction score
Altho Oldera is online for quite a while now (3-4 weeks), we want to advertise our server again as we opened a new server which is HIGHRATE so great for wars etc.

Global Information

Oldera is quite different from other OTS, Oldera is based on the oldskool 7.6, so pure oldskool feeling. Skills are needed for PvP and PvE. After several updates and development we are here to open Oldera 7.6 officially.
Here a just a small selection of what we offer:

*Oldskool Tibia feeling
*Experience rate in stages, from high experience rate to low experience rate
*Oldera is running on Tibia's global map
*Perfect Balancing
*Oldskool outfits
*Active crew
*Contains every quest from the good old times
*Regular updates
*Hosted on a proper dedicated server

Detailed Information

You will not be able to use runes on hotkeys, we like to keep it oldskool (thats also one of the reasons Oldera is running on 7.6 protocol).

Servers
We have 2 servers, to satisfy all kind of players. The normal server is for the more RPG players as the experience stage starts at 70x and ends at 6x.
The second server (recently opened) has a highrate, starting the experience rate at 150x and ending at 20x. (which is great for wars)
Both servers are running on independent dedicated servers.

Connection Information
Currently we have 2 servers, the normal server can be found at http://oldera.net. The highrated server can be found at http://highrate.oldera.net.

Both servers run on the 7.6 client, which can be downloaded at Tibia Client Download

Support

Currently there is only 1 GM, which is GM Aestyn. There will be no new gms, as theres not really a need for GMs. The positive side of this is that there is no corruption.

Everyone already knows it's Doonrak, but what has that got to do with anything?

Great server, reccomended to everyone!

Your post's are funny. Just says stupid post's like above or "great scripts i'm using it" , next spammer.Maybe ryan paid cash for him for this post.

maybe you are jealous because doonrak give me dedicated server sponsor ?

Maybe you want scam again somembody?We all know.You are Doonrak.Post the same at other forum with nick Doonrak.

Your post's are funny. Just says stupid post's like above or "great scripts i'm using it" , next spammer.Maybe ryan paid cash for him for this post.

If I were a spammer, I would answer your stupi* accusation, but I wont.

get a life kid

@Skittdog

Better to be master than heavy metal dog.

Last edited:
Back