• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [Custom] CHAMPSBATTLE - MOBA&BATTLEROYALE

Server Website/AAC
https://www.champsbattle.com/
teasterimage.png

we're working hard to improve the gaming experience before we gonna advertise the game more, do not be fooled by the numbers, this is still beta. The difficulty will be to have base 20 players online, than to have base 100 players online.
I thank you for your patience during the many updates and radical changes and all you done to boost the game by advertising or contributing with suggestions.

Today we updated the server with a new NPC comstics shop to buy mods(modifications aka skins/outfits), please play around with him, for example you can preview mods before purchase.
unknown.png

Also.... We have updated the client and added 5 new mods to the game, therefore you you'll need to download the new client at CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage

Latest updates from Discord announcements

* You can now walk throught creeps/players/towers in the same team, but not the opposite team.
* You now crit with spells and not only auto attacking. You receive crit from carry armors CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage
* Approx. 80% of champs had its name changed in latest updates to a more japaneese/english appropiate name https://champsbattle.com/champs.php
* You are from now rewarded with gold tokens to your depot every 5 minutes you participate in the PvP Arena.
* Creep's pathwalking has been improved and more smooth, not perfect yet.

Statistics
Currently there has been 374 played matches, this include both modes Zaoan Walls Map & Woodland Map.
c892bb21-0513-48b3-80fb-0aa89856ab04.png

News
New talent 'Weaponary' - Weaponry increases your weapon damage outcome by 1% per point. This includes bow/melee weapons and wands. You gain 2 talent points every level gain, max level is 25.
unknown.png

Last edited:
New client update, downloadable at CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage

> 5 new custom mods
> A new easy-to-use gear shop system has been implemented, simply use/click on item in your gear slot to upgrade it and pay from your bank
> Match team channels are now brought back to the game
> New client icon Frosta mod
> Toggle menu buttons animation

qi0BzfB.jpg

in 3~ hours from now (UTC+1 19:00) lets meetup ingame and play some games, everyone participating this evening will get a months premium time to play the 2 latest added champions and a randon mod

Join discord for the latest news, updates and whats comment next Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Looking for more testers!

The development's progress is doing well and the tasks are getting fewer, therefore its important the server is getting a stresstest and players report feedback of the gameplay.

Best way to find a playmate is by joining our discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers
You need to be minimum 2 players to play champsbattle.

unknown.png

Hoho! Merry xmas everybody. Free random mod if you were nice this year, max 1 present IP/Player.

Last edited:
@Sajgon
By leaving the terminal active all I had to do in Windows was open a command prompt and navigate to the client directory then type
Code:
champsbattle.exe > test.txt
This would launch the client then I open the terminal and type
Lua:
for k, v in pairs(_G) do print(k, v) end
Guess what that does?

Remove the terminal, it is a security issue.

Just to make it clear why this is bad, i defined and called this function inside of your client's terminal. I didn't write the method, @Mkalo did.
Lua:
function traverse(t, level, seen) level = level or 1 seen = seen or {} if seen[t] then return io.write(("\t"):rep(level), "...\n") end if level == 1 then io.write("{\n") end seen[t] = true for i, x in pairs(t) do io.write(("\t"):rep(level)) io.write("[", (type(i) == "string" and '"' .. i .. '"' or tostring(i)), "] = ") if type(x) == "table" then io.write("{\n") traverse(x, level + 1, seen) io.write(("\t"):rep(level), "}") elseif type(x) == "string" then io.write('"', x, '"') else io.write(tostring(x) or "cannot convert to string") end io.write(",\n") end if level == 1 then io.write("}\n") end
end io.stdout = io.open("out.txt", "w") io.output(io.stdout) traverse(_G)

And this is a portion of what it produces.
Lua:
    ["Protocol_mt"] = {
        ["fieldmethods"] = {
        },
        ["__eq"] = function: 00b05828,
        ["__index"] = function: 00b05d98,
        ["__gc"] = function: 00b05a38,
        ["__newindex"] = function: 00b05df8,
        ["methods"] = {
            ["getXteaKey"] = function: 00b05d38,
            ["isConnecting"] = function: 00b05b88,
            ["send"] = function: 00b05948,
            ["enableChecksum"] = function: 00b05d68,
            ["create"] = function: 00b05888,
            ["connect"] = function: 00b05dc8,
            ["getConnection"] = function: 00b058e8,
            ["generateXteaKey"] = function: 00b05bb8,
            ["disconnect"] = function: 00b058b8,
            ["isConnected"] = function: 00b05a08,
            ["setXteaKey"] = function: 00b05d08,
            ["enableXteaEncryption"] = function: 00b05be8,
            ["setConnection"] = function: 00b05ca8,
            ["recv"] = function: 00b05c48,
        },
    },

By leaving in the terminal you have just allowed a would be attacker to easily bypass your own encryption as if you didn't have encryption at all.

Last edited:
@Linxsis The reason for the terminal being public is for bugreporting during open-beta. I already had people made copies of the client shown for me with threats, but I do not really care - you still won't have the client sources, any graphic license and stealing work is lame unless its open source. Thanks for the lesson and its gonna be disabled soon, so steal fast if you want my client, but please report some bugs for the effort :D!

Merry Christmas!

Introduction
Champsbattle is a 2D MOBA game, with same or additional features as any other MOBA game. This server was built with open source material (TFS, Znote, OTClient etc). All contributors to this project made clear it’s free support or got paid for the job (except cipsofts placeholder graphics ofcourse hihi thx).

Just about one year passed since the initial start of this project. The first task was done 30th December 2016. Since then more than 400(!) tasks has been completed. Making it one of the most advanced online OTServer with a custom client. A task can be to create a function, add a new champion or solve a bug.

What we’ve achieved during 2017
Actually everything! As mentioned before one year ago this project didn’t even exist. We’ve built a stable ground for the server to run. We have also got a website and a couple of motivating followers. We have reached thousands of players on forums, OTServer lists or social media. More than 450 accounts has been created during the open beta and 500 matches played on the 2 two different game modes we offer.

The start of the open-beta server phase has been open for 4 months (open 4th July 2017) and is still online right now with a 24/7 uptime. There are 20 playable champs, categorized by tank/carry or support. You can read our road to release here CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage

Then what’s for 2018?
Work harder, invest more and enjoy every piece of it. As most features are already implemented, it’s time to improve them and polish the sharp edges of the gameplay. Adding more various champions with amazing spells and replace more graphics. Next client release 100% of all the champions will have a custom looktype!

Soon we will add another more fun, dynamic game mode that will offer a variety in game modes.

83137fd9-0310-4e88-b627-7b712673b2fb
fzyb9XQ.jpg

We have/had issues finding newcommers an opponent to play with, as you will need to be minimum 2 players to play with. Therefore we recommend this if there are no players online

Thanks for the support everybody and happy new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
The release of the new client version is OUT! This means 100% of our 19 champs has custom standard mods! Make sure to download the client at CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage and replace the old one as it won't be useable anymore.

newclientversion-2018-01-15.png

More screenshots can be found in the discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

New mode - Zenera

Play 3 versus 3 or 4 versus 4 on a single lane with fun features such as

• Dragon creeps
  • 2 neutral monsters
  • 2 minutes chest reward
  • 2 minutes rune spawn

fzyb9XQ.jpg

583f313195395.png

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

come online and play rn! I will record (without your names) and make a promotion video :) CHAMPSBATTLE | Homepage

Project on hold until further notice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hello friends, long time I know .. been coding on other projects.

Lately I made some extra time to developing champsbattle. Hopefully another beta will be up in some week.
Let me explain whats been progressing with champsbattle. Server is being transformed from a MOBA game to a server with more game types.
A huge patch comming up. If you played champsbattle before we are now also offering a new gametype Battle Royale.

unknown.png

* Free premium for everyone during BETA! All active accounts during the open-beta will also receive a months premium during release.
Premium gives you availablility to rent a house
Premium gives you a premium outfit during the open-world and during battle royale
Premium gives you the ability to create a guild

changelog
Houses prices are reduced 50%
First page teaser image has been cleaned up and updated

New features such as
New base outfits
New gametype battleroyale

Battle Royale
you will fight all vs all with an equal start and loot crates containing more than 80 items including runes(Magic walls, Explosions), traps, potions, rings, gear and weapons. You will start with 500mana/health with a maximum for 1000mana/health. All features we wanted for first release has been developed but needs more testing.

Spells
F1 Healing 20mana
F2 Haste 60mana
F3 Levitate up 50mana
F4 Levitate down 50 mana

A teaser image
J09Rk5V.jpg

Last edited:
What is the possibility of having bots (AI) to play against. Was it going to solve the problem of being online alone and referring to nine more players?

What is the possibility of having bots (AI) to play against. Was it going to solve the problem of being online alone and referring to nine more players?

Too much time consuming adding those bots. Workaround now for few players online are
> a 1vs1 MOBA game mode playing on one lane only.
> Battle Royale will support low amount of players aswell - working in a way that when the minimum supported players joined there are still 2 minutes for more people to join.

Woooo nice map ;)
You bet! Credit goes to you ;)

Looks interesting will try it out
You are very welcome! I can't give you guys any date or time yet I am still testing features and balancing the game. You can join discussions of the gamedevelopment on discord Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Hello champs! Within 2 weeks server and website will most likely be back online with new game type Battle Royale, new MOBA mode Zenera(3vs3/4vs4 single lane), graphics, ranking system and other new features.
I am currently doing alot of quality testings for all the new stuff implemented and overall gameplay techniques ;-) please behold.