• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] [REAL] Real Deal 8.5

I tried out the server, Sure aarthech might be a good scripter but his ideas sucks and honestly all "cool" things is already released and easy to add to a server.

I didn't pick up a single item from level 8->190, why? cuz you get rich just by leveling..
also quests are epicly long (don't get me wrong) for example, just to get crown set you need to spend like 15 minutes on just killing heros and black knights and the end in almost all quests seems very good..
It's like this atleast on the low lvl quests
kiiil muuch creatures and map doesn't even change it's just same style all the time then at the end, You'll probably die.

I mean, quests isn't funny at all here which they're supposed to be. also that railway and survive quest, It just made me lol, just hold down GMP button for 1min and then get 50cc? o_O

Knights seems too good also by looking on the hi-scores.
There isn't much custom things expect that thing when leveling up and some fast made items and monsters.. Aarthech you should think of how to make things more funny and how it will affect the gameplay/vocation balance when scripting.

I get the feeling that this server was very fast made and the maker of it didn't think that much, he just added spawns, spawns and more spawns.

custom monsters, at least 10 of em
made 200 quest to get acess to bordaux? guess not, since there u have to look trought the ENTIRE map, in every city to find leaves, FOR THE FIRST MISSION...
and theres like 10 of em...

custom monsters, at least 10 of em
made 200 quest to get acess to bordaux? guess not, since there u have to look trought the ENTIRE map, in every city to find leaves, FOR THE FIRST MISSION...
and theres like 10 of em...

Yea wooooooooow, there's one quest like this?
damn, I said there was custom monsters however they're made in a bad way since almost all of them got like 5x the hp as a demon got, = BORING!

lol? elite parrot got like 90k hp? and thats the EASIEST monster.
I had to sit 40 mins to kill a martes13, with 2 other peoples we were all 170-200

Back