• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realera 8.0 - RL Map - Test Server -ONLINE

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Realera
General Information
I invite you to play on our test server to report bugs, suggest features and provide us with feedback. Remember it is hosted on my home computer. So i cannot promise that it will be 24/7!
Server Details
Server Features
  • Shared Party Experience with the new bonus system, depending on different vocations in the party.
  • Unique Task System with the ability to choose between kill or collect modes, difficultly of the task, also how long the task should be and the reward between exp, gold or training.
  • War System to test their skills and power or to solve an intractable conflict, guilds can declare war on other guilds.
  • Raid System creatures will execute a raid on a nearby town or city.
  • Addons can be obtain as real tibia. Through making missions and collect the items!
  • Other features!
Custom Changes
  • Conjure runes double charge!
  • Change gold by clicking on them!
  • Rashid & Grizzly Adams are added into game (Rashid can be found as rl tibia)
  • Travel boat under level 50 are free.
World Map:
119qKjHy.jpg

Server Progress thread:
https://otland.net/threads/upcomming-full-rl-8-0-from-scratch-by-printer.219502/

Last edited:
Nice! Too bad im going on vacation the 29th :( So, a week from then (June 7th~) ill totally help test!

Last edited:
Depends how many bugs can be found. So a week or so.

A question Printer. Why the first few words is in black color then in white?

Normal here aswell

The first words are black for me aswell, text color is set - like this.

Try to edit the general infoformation to this
Code:
I invite you to play on our test server to report bugs, suggest features and provide us with feedback. Remember it is hosted on my home computer. So i cannot promise that it will be 24/7!

I would test if information such as the IP/Website & client download were provided by now. :)

Sorry for not open it yesterday. I was stuck in work. Ill open it today same time.
Website will display 13:00

Last edited:
Back