• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Realera RL 8.1 RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nowaize

Banned User
Reaction score
Welcome to a Real Tibia map Server where no GMS are cheating, there will be alot of events / raids , and wars ofc
The server is identical to the other Real map servers you have been playing on. We will keep on build out the map for the best intrest of our players. We take Realera seriously, any cheating, abusing (power abuse not counted) will lead to a warning. Do not ask GM's or CM's for items, asking for items,levels or summons will lead to a warning as, three warnings and your character gets deleted, another warning and you get acc delete and ip ban (note that all players ip's are saved)

All new 8.1 Features are available in the Server.
All new spells.
All new creatures.

All new items. (Almost all ,still fixxing some)

We have changed to RL map because of many reasons... See Down for IP he server name is now Realera.

Account page:http://Realera.no-ip.biz/index.php
IP:Realera.no-ip.biz
The server is now Crash fixed and there will be no more crash's

NEW XP STAGE
(EXP Stage):
1-40=100x
41-60=60x
61-80=40x
81-100=30x
101-120=20x
121-150=15x
151-10000=10x

(Magic Rate): 25
(Skill Rate): 85
(Loot Rate): 2

Your best regards Nowaize and Jeff!

Sorry for that you could'nt Connect to it :S it was online but it seems it were some lagg :p -> sorry for all "IT" :) Well have a nice time in Realera.

It have been online 01:17 and have 23 players online that suck
close you server that is only a compliment.
(it lagging with 23players you pc cant handel that and i think your internet speed is two low.

It have been online 01:17 and have 23 players online that suck
close you server that is only a compliment.
(it lagging with 23players you pc cant handel that and i think your internet speed is two low.

Stop flaming the server, and go to school. I have never seen that much grammar mistakes since I last talked to a BR. Your a shame for the swedish people.

I'll try the server later.

Well , its like every server , which use the real map.
Its like "NOW ONLY REAL SERVER BLICKS COME FAST NAJS EXP!"
2 days later the server is offline.I just wonder why you advertise those ots here when you do not even know if its stayable.

Well , its like every server , which use the real map.
Its like "NOW ONLY REAL SERVER BLICKS COME FAST NAJS EXP!"
2 days later the server is offline.I just wonder why you advertise those ots here when you do not even know if its stayable.
That's how most of them go. Either they don't have the willpower or means to stay around. I have this but can't get ahold of a full map server :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back