• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] RealSoft-OT 95 MB Real Map 7.6 [5x Exp]

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Login information:

IP: realsoftot.com
Port: 7171

How is the server hosted?
The server is hosted with a separate computer!
You'll find more information HERE

well, time to start with the server:

Do you like to fight for new items?
Do you enjoy exploring new awesome places?
Do you love to create teams for demon hunts?
Do you want to feel the real RPG feeling?

if so this is exactly the game you're looking for!

RealSoft OT 1.0 Launched Friday 13:th, November 2009

Information:
RealSoft OT is an Open Tibia server based
on how Real Tibia Game should be, No Aim hotkeys.
No botters, no stamina/Soul system. just a pure
nice 7.6 Server!

This server has an 95 Mb Real Map from 7.6 (full)
with all quest included:
Quest List

Also there's a quest for Soft Boots!

world%20map.png

Experience: 5x
Skills: 6x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Exp loss at death: 4%

Hit Points & Mana Points Regain

warlock.gif

Sorcerer - 5 Hp/ 5 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Master - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

stalker.gif

Druid - 5 Hp/ 4 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec
Elder - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 1 Sec

hunter.gif

Paladin - 5 Hp/ 3 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec
Royal - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 2 Sec

blackknight.gif

Knight - 5 Hp/ 2 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 4 Sec
Elite - 5 Hp/ 1 Sec ** 5 Mana/ 3 Sec

3 Unjusted = Red Skull
7 Unjust = 7 days Banishment

Starting the Game:
You will start as a level 1 with any vocation you selected, about 7~sqm north of you there's a Teleport will give you 4200 experience and teleport you to Thais temple!

WARNING! Did a Gm/admin familiar named guy asked you about acc/pass?.. don't give it! not even to me Administrator RealSoft!

Why? Read here:
Security

Look around at the page to wide your knowledge about RealSoft-OT!
Specially "Speacial Item" there you even find some information about Soft Boots ;)

Hope you all Will enjoy this True RPG Server!

Sincerely!

Your RealSoft OT Administrator!

Ps: This server was first launched with Custom map, but due to heavy request of a good real map I decided to fix my Real Map up!

The update took 2 weeks to complete and was launched on October 30:th with a 10 minutes downtime!
The update was launched without any reset of database!
This is original advise thread:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-realsoft-ot-7-6-custom-5x-exp-custom-client-not-56670/

Last edited:
Aww come on, whats up with the hosters thinking that people want to play low exp servers. Me and my friends are looking for a decent 7.6 real map server to play but not a low exp one. No idea why certain people feel the need to make low exp servers, like xorthia, classictibia, and so on. Hopefully you'll change the exp soon and realize that people play ots because they dont want to level on slow exp like normal tibia.

ah just saw 5x exp -.- nvm then wont try it xD would be good with 25-10 exp stage

Aww come on, whats up with the hosters thinking that people want to play low exp servers. Me and my friends are looking for a decent 7.6 real map server to play but not a low exp one. No idea why certain people feel the need to make low exp servers, like xorthia, classictibia, and so on. Hopefully you'll change the exp soon and realize that people play ots because they dont want to level on slow exp like normal tibia.

ah just saw 5x exp -.- nvm then wont try it xD would be good with 25-10 exp stage

you must be kidding me right?

a no life kid can get level 100 in 2 days!

normal players can easly take lvl 100 in a week of playing..

after lvl 100 you can easy get 10 more lvls within a hour!

and you're complaining the exp is low.. wtf RPG is low exp.. <.<

Its not that its just that bahh... people are bored of RL tibia maps (I dont mean like they hate them totaly) but mostly people hates the lvl 1-60 part >.< so if it would be fast to get 80~ it would be fun even if its lower later on I think

you must be kidding me right?

a no life kid can get level 100 in 2 days!

normal players can easly take lvl 100 in a week of playing..

after lvl 100 you can easy get 10 more lvls within a hour!

and you're complaining the exp is low.. wtf RPG is low exp.. <.<

Believe what you want, but i know from experience that you get more twice as much players if you increase the exp to at least 10x

Its not that its just that bahh... people are bored of RL tibia maps (I dont mean like they hate them totaly) but mostly people hates the lvl 1-60 part >.< so if it would be fast to get 80~ it would be fun even if its lower later on I think

I like being fighting for lvls at low lvl.. that make people appreciate high lvl way more after.. beside that low exp prevent people from PA and abuse as they must fight hard to be able get to highscore top. and they could easy lose it if they get hunted and killed over and over...

I created this server to be a RPG. not a war based fun server that you get lvl 100+ the first day online...

Why people dislike rl maps:
because there's way to many RETARD kids that click download, ask in forum "plx help set up donation" and add rare set to donations.. and they don't even know what the npcs are spawned nor their names.. they don't know a shit of their server.. they just clicked "run" on it and advise it "omg rox restart rl map"

unlike mine it has plenty of npc that work diffrent (296 npc's atm)
and all quest... those quest you find in quest list are tested by me. way tere and back...

what do I say? F**K those retards kid who pres download and run!
getting mad on them <.<
they're ruining the thing that people loved in rl maps!

but... you said nerds can reach lvl 100 on 2 days -.- so still lvl 100 is easy >.<

Yes I agree with you kinda much but thats not what mostly people are thinking its fun :/ thats the reason why u dont have many online I think :S

"People" on his server voted that they rather want rl map then custom map so he changed >.<

95 MB Real Map 7.6? You can't be serious, unless you're using an .OTX map.
btw Cipsoft NPC files could really come in handy, because you still have approx. 35 NPCs to add :D

1: ugly mapped
2: nice of you advise in my advisements thread...

95 MB Real Map 7.6? You can't be serious, unless you're using an .OTX map.
btw Cipsoft NPC files could really come in handy, because you still have approx. 35 NPCs to add :D

did I say it's the hacked tibia? :O

it's real map server, with all npc that's needed to keep it good and working as a real map.. 35 npcs missing you said? that's like 11% of all npcs..

and Yes it's a 95 Mb map on OTBM.

i have to say: i like higer exp aswell all those low rate exp rates:S alot of people don't feel to join because of the exp rate

Shouldn't of changed custom map, should of just made it playable and nice. :/ The only we all voted for a new map was because the other one was weird and mass doodad brushed.

Omg Fu*king noobs !
Better is play on low rate look:

what is the diffrent when you have 10lvl and TOP have 40 or
you have 100lvl and TOP1 have 400 ?

You are stupid or what?

Low rate is great !

@Realsoft - Stop doing graphic on Paint XD - This acc look terrible !

Back