• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Reign World (BACK!) 8.1

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello fellow tibians.

Not sure if you heard of the server Zenith or Reign (Reignworld).

We've gone by many names..

Quick background information:

Our OT Experience goes all the way back to 7.1 then it was like a pure pvp server..

In 7.6 was probably the first server (Zenith) that infact were somewhat of a RPG server. It had this huge map (made by me) had it online for about an month.. But then people insisted on getting a -rl lookalike- so I started gathering maps from the ot forums, when I were "done" it was already 7.92 and so I hosted reignworld for the first time, which were a huge success loads of players played it daily.. We did have some inconvience that made us reset the server etc but still it was major..

And now my friends on MSN asked me if I couldn't host reign once again as 8.1 .. Well I had no server no maps no nothing.. deleted everything like a month ago or less.. So I found the rl map jester has so I decided to use it.

After like a solid day of looking for map bugs & fixing several quests I hosted it (yesterday) 28 April. And its gonna stay online now.. and as always my servers are 24/7 host guarantee.

I strive to keep it a fair, non-lagging 24/7 server.

Please if you'd do me the favor try it out.

Server Information:

http://reign.mine.nu/serv/index.php?subtopic=latestnews
IP: reign.mine.nu
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.1

Feel free to post any in-game issues you have on our forum.. (should be up on the website later today).

Also leave a comment here if you like the server or not :)

Oh yes, every player is protected until level 35 for now.

Will most likely make it until level 8 later so we dont have level 35- players running around thiefing.

Enjoy! (;

maybe some of the info about the rates like:

Skills rate: ...x
magic: ...x
exp:...x if it is stages or not and so on

Skill is 10
Magic is 10
Exp is stages, starting at 100x then going down until it reachs 20x.

Each 10 levels you gain your exp will go down by 10x.

So,
1-8 = 100x
8-20 = 90x
20-30 = 80x

etc etc

There are several reasons for that..
You hit really hard with even low skills.
You shouldn't have too high mana regen cause it makes people cheat and go AFK over nights.. Well sure they can do that with slower mana regen aswell but then it wont help them as much as it would with higher mana regen.

We do out best to satisfy your demands :)

Have a new patch in mind, gonna post a "teaser" tomorrow.

Enjoy!

Lol, your using mc for more players... it were like 10 characters around 1-50 stayed almost the hole day o.0, all them players were hidden, and cities in ''city one'' lol

You shouldn't be whining about that since it brings up the server on otservlist which then brought more players. 103 Players has been online while 0 MC'd characters.

can you write more what cities are in this server? is there liberty bay? full?? svargrond? does arena work, what questes work and etc... please, if not here, you can write in that reigns forum :p