• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Reign World II 8.11 RL Map

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
Hello, we decided to host another server aswell..

Started hosting it yesterday.

Quick Information:

It's real map with a lot of quests and spawns.
Runes & Potions aren't very cheap nor very expensive.
The exp stage is 100x to level 8 then its 10x all the time (Today its 20x first day online).
You can sell loot from minotaurs/cyclops etc very expensive to the NPC's.. Chain armors 300gps etc.
We have POI quests and a lot of other fun stuff.
Houses works, not that many made yet, but it only takes a minute to take several so we'll add more houses as the time goes along.
We got a forum that is made to help you if you got questions or if you just want to brag with some screenshots.

The server computer is a
6000 MHZ Dual Core AMD
4 GIG DDR3

So the server runs very very smooth, had some attacks on the server yesterday which caused laggs but apart from that it's flawless.

This is our second server the first server is still online but has high level players so if you want to make it and become a strong player this is your chance.

IP: Reign.mine.nu
PORT: 7172

Make sure you are on the "Reign World II" and not "Reign World I"..

They are two different servers.

If you have any questions I or tutors can assist you with try reach us in-game if that's not possible post on the help board on the forums.

Remember to post on the right servers forum though.

Good Luck!

Here you go

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3.00 GHZ, 3.00 GB RAM
PAE (Physical Address Extension)

and to who ever said too high exp rate, its 10 exp rate after level 8.

Back