• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Rexina 8.11 Rpg/Pvp

Toddie

Reaction score
[Sweden] Rexina 8.11 Rpg/Pvp 100x exp

Hi there! Rexina 8.11 is back with old rates. Check it out and have fun :)

The Rexina server is a complete real tibia map, The server contains all the cities, Carlin, Ab'dendriel, Venore, Thais,
Kazordoon, Edron, Darashia, Ankrahmun, Liberty bay and ofcourse, Svargrond. We have added some hunting spots.

Exp rate: 100x
Skill rate: 45x
Magic rate: 10x
Loot rate: 2x

*No corrupted GM's
*No lagg
*No freez
*Real Tibia map (91MB bug free)
*Online 24/7

Botters are not tolerated here and will be banned by a Gamemaster, There will be the report function, which you can report
any botters or cheaters to the gamemasters using ctrl+r and a gamemaster will be in touch very shortly.
Note: All botting reports will be taken seriously, any botter reported will be watched carefully and added to the botters list
on one of the gamemasters computers.

Rexina Crew:
CM Klius
CM Martinzor

Note: We are looking for support team (scripter, mapper and also tutors!)

Make an account there: http://rexina.game-host.org/

Good luck! :)

Last edited:
Well, msg to CM Klius or CM Martinzor ingame, would be faster and better x)

i did that :) not to fast reply though :)

looks like u guys dont need one i dont get any replys online :/

Last edited:
we searching for serious mappers not ppl that just want the map..
/Danne

every server i see seems to have this:

no corruption
no lag/freeze
its up 24/7

when none of those are ever correct? why bother putting them?

grr i kiss u

thats just fact and its true :). :***
and we need more ppl to the Pl war hahah we are about 2 swes and they are about 17 pls we need more ppl :).. Join :)

Come on! Its so much fun there :D And GM's/Tutos are still online, so if you need some help, just ask about with Help channel or report rule violation by ctrl+r! :D

Back