• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Rolop's Armoni 8.5

This is a good ot.. Actually the best ot i Played with teleporters (I hate teleporters). But some things that needa to be fixed is knights/paladins.. They hit incredibly low compared to the mages.. A knight with maxed weapon + decent skills hits like 1.5k rarely on a monk usuall 300-1000, while a mage level 300~ Hits 3k every turn with ue + Custom spells hit hard as hell aswell. Dunno total but around 15k to monks -I cud confirm this later. Also pvp is crap.. With the manarunes healing 1k or level 2 mana runes healing 3k mana its nearly impossible to solo. I tried pvp with my level 350 trying to kill a level 150 didnt work out well. Nd me n a freind tried killing anthor person we were on him for like 5 mins and only reason why he died is he forgot to cast utamo vita after a while.. There is a good server but many many things that need to be improved on.. Oh ya one more thing. Knights healing is crap. A 150 knight heals 500 with uh?? While level 150 mages hit 700 in pvp a turn? -.-

This is a good ot.. Actually the best ot i Played with teleporters (I hate teleporters). But some things that needa to be fixed is knights/paladins.. They hit incredibly low compared to the mages.. A knight with maxed weapon + decent skills hits like 1.5k rarely on a monk usuall 300-1000, while a mage level 300~ Hits 3k every turn with ue + Custom spells hit hard as hell aswell. Dunno total but around 15k to monks -I cud confirm this later. Also pvp is crap.. With the manarunes healing 1k or level 2 mana runes healing 3k mana its nearly impossible to solo. I tried pvp with my level 350 trying to kill a level 150 didnt work out well. Nd me n a freind tried killing anthor person we were on him for like 5 mins and only reason why he died is he forgot to cast utamo vita after a while.. There is a good server but many many things that need to be improved on.. Oh ya one more thing. Knights healing is crap. A 150 knight heals 500 with uh?? While level 150 mages hit 700 in pvp a turn? -.-

Im going to fix that.

Back