• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Syphera Real Map 8.11

Mehi

Reaction score
Site - http://syphera.servegame.com
Forum - http://syphera.freeforums.org
# Rates
# Level Exp Rate
# 1 - 40 60x
# 41 - 60 30x
# 61 - 90 20x
# 91 - 110 15x
# 111 - 125 10x
# 126 - 250 8x
# Magic Level rate: 8x
# Skill rate: 45x
# Loot rate: 2x
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# General Info
# Frags for red skull: 4
# Frags for banishment: 7
# Time to lose one frag: 180 minutes/3 hours
# Server open 24/7
# All blessings can be bought south of thais for 10k each
# To buy mana potions, you need to say:
# BP Mana Potions: bp mp
# BP Strong Mana Potions: bp smp
# BP Great Mana Potions: bp gmp
# BP Health Potions: bp hp
# BP Strong Health Potions: bp shp
# BP Great Health Potions: bp ghp
# BP Ultimate Health Potions: bp ultimate health potion
# BP Great Spirit Potions: bp gsp
# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Map Info
# Cities:
# Thais
# Venore
# Carlin
# Edron
# Ankrahmun
# Ab dendriel
# Port hope
# Darashia
# Svargrond
# Goroma
# Gengia (a custom town)
# Okolnir
# Formorgar Mines
# All forbidden islands inc. Ferumbras Tower
# Additional Info: Noob places like libery bay and most of svargrond removed and all islands
# above are the same as real tibia
# Map size: 64.3 MB

Last edited:
AAAAAHHH!! Not another Real tibia map... I'm getting so friggin' tired of these... o_O They're just as usual as the YurOTS map was in it's days... -.-

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just HAVE to flame on at least one of these maps a day... >.<

AAAAAHHH!! Not another Real tibia map... I'm getting so friggin' tired of these... o_O They're just as usual as the YurOTS map was in it's days... -.-

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just HAVE to flame on at least one of these maps a day... >.<

Another point is that those servers arent online for a long time ;p
I like real maps but is that server stayable?
I hate playing a server and after a couple of work and a good char there will be a reset or the server will be closed

I hate playing a server and after a couple of work and a good char there will be a reset or the server will be closed
I thought realmaps was for the wars, not for the boringness of taking lvl 200 :D
and yeah I know its boring :< 10x exp from 100 to 270 is no fun
BUT THE WARS IS PHUN

Same here :blink: Hope i found a good 8.11 server that is 24hrs on and is good =]

Same here :blink: Hope i found a good 8.11 server that is 24hrs on and is good =]

I played on eloth , i think you know that server ;p
I lvled a lot and some peps called me exp machine xD
I was finally level 300 -it was a lot of time i spended on my char - and then it reseted ;p

I was finally level 300 -it was a lot of time i spended on my char - and then it reseted ;p
same happen to me in the Orbital OT but they don't reset server, they delete my character, baned my ip of forum and game just for PK ppl ..LOL.. too funny don't you?

Some Time I play in a very good and low lvl server and it dont have forum then it comes offline and i dont know where can i say " PLEASE OPEN THAT SERVER AGAIN " so very important to a server to have a forum " WISH ZNOTE ONLINE AND NEVER CLOSED :D "

Please tell me are u an fucking retard or something? SOrry for that insult but i just need to write it.

Hoster restarted accounts third time.
So i started my adventture on Syphera by the third restart, we was liek 25 on ventrilo :))) and wanted to have some fun.

i made 110 level and pufff server crashed, roolback :)))
what do you think what level was i?, 76 !!!! withotu any items and my house in which i had 500 k.

gm loggedon after restart and said, sorry go and take ur levels back. I was like wtf, i just lost 6 h exping LOl.

GAy Master god dods reloged to his normal char and started attack me and my friends so we attacked him back and killed his friend in this time.

he went to temple and wrote : im gonan bann u all
Puff we all get banned for killing his friend.

Dont even try to play here. ITS FUCKING RETARTED UNSERIOUS OT WITH GOD DAMN RETARDS

I like real maps, but im nog going to check this one because im not really busy with playing im just scripting NPC's and other scripts. and helping my friends out if they need something if you want to ask something you can send me a private message and i will reply it with a script or an tutorial or another answer ;)

Yours,
OehOehFlexi

Back