• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Tajbia Real Tibia map 8.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
Well this ot is being hosted on Sweden on a powerfull computer with 100/100 mb internet connection. It's being opened with World of Lastwar ot version.

Ip= tajbia.no-ip.org
Account: http://tajbia.no-ip.org
Exp rate: Stages (I'll write them below)
Skills: 20x
Magic: 10x
Loot rate: 2x
Map: Real Tibia + many own made quests added.

Check the site for more information: http://tajbia.no-ip.org

100% uptime and freelag guaranteed.

Exp stages:
1-8, 10x
8-20, 30x
21-40, 25x
41-60, 20x
61-90, 15x
91-110, 10x
110-130, 8x
131-150, 5x
151+, 4x

As I said, there will be no lag with an uptime of 95%+. It will be online for long, not just a month.

P.S: If you try now to login it might be closed because adding many things more.
[highlight]Don't forget to talk with The Oracle which is on the temple, to get a vocation.[/highlight]

We're sorry, we are fixing the hosting server since the hoster got 2 comps, seems that something went wrong, but he had to go bed and crashed because the bug wasn't fixed. It will be soon working fine. The uptime will be 24/7, because he moved the hosting comp on the closet :p

@Sir herik
Sorry, but Im not the owner and I don't decide.

Was a Good server but i quit, got to lvl 44 then it crashed again, went back to lvl 37 and lost like 30k+ cash x.x

Working great now. The ram was fucked up and he had to buy a new one. It won't crash anymore so you can come back.

Why'd you close tajbia? it was the best rl map -.-

I will close this thread since it have been closed by the hoster..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back