• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Thais war 7.6 (RealSoft Project)

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello,

I've started a war server, a War as it should be, damage is a bit higher then normal.

You start as level 80 by using 1/1, and select whatever voc you want.

You'll gain exp by killing other players.
You do have a cap limit which make everyone doesn't have unlimited supplies, (you'll have to loot from dead people when you're running out of supplies)

Ip: Thais-War.Sytes.Net
Port: 7171
Login: 1/1

Own Accounts?: No
How long uptime??: 24/7
Events: Anni and such is comming, also Raids will be added today
Map: Thais 7.6 (you cannot leave the town)

Server is 100% lagg less (Unless you live in America, then you'll just have a bad ping)

Hope you'll enjoy the War server ;)

Sincerely

Edit: The Afk-Kick time is 60 Minutes!

Tried it now (of course no players yet, schools just started) and I can give you some feedback of your work :)

1. Remove magic walls from map, just looks messy and you have removed some good escape routes.

2. Doors are bugged. If you look at them it says locked but they can still be opened.

3. If you want to have more players, make it private account war server instead. If you played real-war.ath.cx you know what I'm talking about but else I'll explain it to you.

People playing your server can choose to either logg in with 1/1 (just like you have now) or create an account on your website. If they choose to create a character they will get a slightly better character so more people will create and account and join the server. The benefits with private account is that your level and skills is saved even if you die. Incase you get better equipment (quests etc?) you will keep that aswell but all lost items will be replaced upon death!

All vocations will have a basic backpack and eq which they will spawn with if they loose any of their worn equipment/backpack.

Of course the exp loss can't be very high because then people would loose what they gain very fast, and it should not be possible to get lower than the starting level/skills/magic level.

I had it as Mysql, but something about it make server crash sometimes when someone loggin, or doing something, I have tried to track it down, but pretty impossible without errors...

I moved it to Sqlite, I know to 95% it doesn't crash server, as I've tested it some time ago..

but the damnit Sqlite data base wont accept that I change skills of Pally/knight, also it wont accept several items at once..

so I was going to add items manuly again, but skills I cannot add without the database accept that I add skill bars for pally and knights..

so the server will be down for a little while till I solved the problem...

This is really annoying....

i would try it if that 7.6 rpg isnt starting but sorry already playing on aurea war atm :)

it's laggy as hell xD

well, This war server of mine is up for testing new systems I've been working on,

I'm actually rescripting the spell system for the server now ^.^

This war server is carry the new engine for Xorthia.. actually...
and by my whole re script everything, I've found 5 hidden engine bugs so far ;)

as known, Xorthia went up bhut crashed after 5-10 minutes,,, without any errors and it was impossible to track it <.<
so I killed the project,,, but good 7.6 servers are that rare I lay my sould to find this error.. and decided to rescript it all... for 2 months, 1-2 hours per day, the engine is almost totally rescripted from start to end, just got few stuffs left ;)

it's laggy as hell xD

well, This war server of mine is up for testing new systems I've been working on,

I'm actually rescripting the spell system for the server now ^.^

This war server is carry the new engine for Xorthia.. actually...
and by my whole re script everything, I've found 5 hidden engine bugs so far ;)

as known, Xorthia went up bhut crashed after 5-10 minutes,,, without any errors and it was impossible to track it <.<
so I killed the project,,, but good 7.6 servers are that rare I lay my sould to find this error.. and decided to rescript it all... for 2 months, 1-2 hours per day, the engine is almost totally rescripted from start to end, just got few stuffs left ;)

He restarted the server now much less lags :) atm its no laggs at all :) (and yeah your server has no laggs aswell but ive only tried it with no other guy online so who knows lol)

He restarted the server now much less lags :) atm its no laggs at all :) (and yeah your server has no laggs aswell but ive only tried it with no other guy online so who knows lol)

the server went online like 30 min ago, there's no people the first day in a war server.. 36hopo~ or w/e didn't had any players the first 2 days.. I walked there, alone in Edron....

XD

the server went online like 30 min ago, there's no people the first day in a war server.. 36hopo~ or w/e didn't had any players the first 2 days.. I walked there, alone in Edron....

XD

now they always got more then 15+ online.

Back