• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] The Lost Kingdom 8.0 RPG-PVP

Lejjo

Reaction score
Welcome to The Lost Kingdom!

First of all I want to give all the scammers out there a heads-up. Don't come here and talk offtopic stuff, remember that this is ADVERTISING section and if you got anything to say about the server, good or bad, do it, but think before you act. Write on a more polite way, than just scam.

I am back with my old 7.92 server, The Lost Kingdom!
But this time much better features and updates such as 8.0 protocol, bigger map, new monsters/quests etc. etc.

I won't write detailed information here but you can read more at our homepage.

OFFLINE NOW!

Small info:
Uptime: 24/7 (except for updates and server save)
Version: 8.0
EXP Rate: Between levels 1 - 30 it is 50x, 30 - 50 it is 20x, 50 - 80 it is 13x, 80 - 120 it is 8x and from 120 - 200 it is 5x. Check site for more info.
Map: Small map (14mb) to begin with (100% costum) and if more people join TLK, I'll expand it. The map has 7 different tombs with 3 floors. Djinn shop is there with a nice mission-quest to unlock the trading. Various of monsters like bugs, trolls, drags, gs, wyverns, demons, warlocks, behemoths are there also. Quests is my area of experties so I will add more and more if people join. Note that there are alraedy some great quests.
Hosting: On a 24/7 computer which is only being used for hosting the server and nothing else.
Other: Costum vocations, meaning, knight, druid, paladin, sorcs are taken away and 11 new other vocs are able to pick, very nice vocations. House system is changed, meaning, you don't buy a house and then put your items in it like in real tibia, you buy a ground and then upgrade your house.

One time per day server will go down for 10 - 20 minutes just for making a backup-save, so IF we sometime have to reset, we could do it one day back instead of the whole server. This is just for our and your safety. The backup-saves will be 3 times per day and the times are somewhere between 11-12 CET, 18-19 CET, and 23-00. Note that the server will only go down ONCE per day, so the other times you can hunt but I suggest to stay out of danger those times.

Get online and give it a try before judging. You will like the server more than you think.

Fore more information, please go to our site.
You can register on our forums and talk more there and see whats going on, check screens etc.

Special thanks to:
Rizz
Xidaozu
Tovabi
And all of the others who helped me

TLK's website
TLK's forum
Ip: tlks.servegame.com

Last edited:
2 Things, 1 Servers offline, And 2, Summoners need some spells or something, why you may ask, We get 6x exp ALL THE WAY THROUGH, i can level up faster on trolls without summons then GS with 5 elf scouts!

Great server :thumbup:, finaly it's back :).

2 Things, 1 Servers offline, And 2, Summoners need some spells or something, why you may ask, We get 6x exp ALL THE WAY THROUGH, i can level up faster on trolls without summons then GS with 5 elf scouts!

1. The server is up now.
2. You only got 6x if you hunt with a monster you've summon'd otherwise it's the normal exp and it's really easy to hunt with summoners...(got from level 8 - 40 in one day with my wraith)

But the WHOLE Point of a summoner is to summon monsters to help you, people are getting 50x exp and im getting 6x...how fun...

That's true and is quite a problem... meaning he'll have 6x exp all the way to lvl 200.... and I thought your server would be on 24/7... it's actually offline..

You will get 6x all the way, even when others get 5x on level 120+ you get 6x. It is way more easier to hunt monsters with summons than it is with any other vocation. I mean, as soon as you got pirate ghosts you can go and hunt every melee creature such as Behes, BKs, Heros etc. etc. The server is getting more stable these coming days but later it'll be 100% stable (read more under here)

Bumping up the post. Get on the forums and read about the new update. Modes, new spells, extended map, new monsters, new items, bigger staff, new website, new domain and A LOT more.

Hosting
As you've noticed the server keeps masskicking, crashing and lagging. This isn't just annoying for you, it is even for me, since I want to make the best OT ever and having one with laggs/kicks/crashes will just stop me on the way. I've bought a hosting computer so I can host on one and play/work/do my personal stuff on, I called my internet provider, I've slapped my lill bro but the kicks/laggs/crashes doesn't stop. So the solution I come forward to is to get a dedicated server which I can host on. I really don't know what will come with this offer but I hope those kicks/laggs/crashes stops. What I think this dedicated hosting machine will contain is 100mb up/down (100/100) which is A LOT better than the one using now (24/1). Another thing that will get changed is that the IP for this hosting machine will change from tlk.servegame.com to www.thelostkingdom.net and I hope this will bring a serious reputation to the server. The hosting machine will get installed with all the security things so there won't be anyone hacking us, inject our SQL database etc. etc. I hope this will go as soomth as ever.

Features:
Here is a small list.
These are the new features:
  • Different modes to the vocations
  • Critical damage removed
  • New spells
  • New items
  • New monsters
  • New city/continent
  • New vocation
  • Rook system
  • Death delay
  • Changed summon system
  • Better homepage
  • Safer homepage/server
  • Better Tutor/gamemaster system
  • Harder to MC
  • Security key for accounts
  • Repair character for premiums (Teleports the character to temple if you want to if server crashes, more info will come)
  • Poll system both ingame and on site
  • Tutor test
  • To lose one frag takes 72H (3 days)
  • To lose redskull takes 168H (7 days)
  • 4 unjustified kills to redskull
  • 6 unjustified kills to auto-ban (5 days of banishment)
More to come..

Vocation
Vocation is the main thing I will myself try to focus on and try to balance them as good as I can, and note as good as I can, so please don't complain and try to express you better when you want to suggest something.

Here comes a list of each and every vocation:

Wraith/Raiser A hard level'd vocation since they only have 6x exp while others are based on stages, but they get more exp on level 120+. Also, these vocation can hunt some better monsters too since they can summon a great number of creatures. A new thing that will be added is that un-promoted characters of these vocations will get 3 as max summons and promoted 5. Another thing I will work on is the a spell for those creatures so you can wrap them to you when they get lost. An important stuff is also that if you attack a summon, it will be the same as attacking the player so you can't attack summons if the master is under protection (this is not added yet). Last thing about these vocation is that your summons won't damage the master when they attack other stuff. Since some creatures do AoE, its hard to survive on that low HP from those heavy attacks. The command for summoning will change too. Now it is utevo res/ras/ris but later there will be only 2 commands, and I will try to make it to one when I got the time. So if you want to summon normal creature you have to use utevo res (both wraith and raiser) and for special you will have to use utevo ris (wraith).

Runist Runist won't do as much damage as they are doing atm, but still better than any other vocation. Now you might think that it will get hard to level since you will have to manasit and making runes but I come up with a solution that if you are promoted you have a small chance to restore your mana, as the magicians have their "Refreshment!".

Magician No ideas yet

Healer Healers are a pretty balanced vocation, in my point of view. As healers are a supporting class I sat down and thought about what could make healers better supporting? Adding new supporting spells and a mode, the healing mode is the best I could come up with so far.

Ranger New spells will be added, such as Rush Mode and the 8.0 spells (exori mas).. New items will get added to this vocation such as sniper arrow, piercing bolt which will do different types of damage and different hitchance. Sniper arrow will have around ~95% hitchance and long distance while piercing bolt will do mroe damage, but lower hitchance and range. Other weapons will be blessed to rangers too such as enchanted spear which can do magic damage too to its victim. Two other modes for rangers are the Chase/Escape and Hide Mode.

Paladin Some new spells will get added to this vocation such as Defend Mode. Paladins will be able to do some spells and equip items which will decrease every spell damage dealt to them.

Barbarian Since barbarians are aggressive I came up with the idea that they will take damage from time to time when hitting their victims and they can also miss, but on the other hand if they hit, they have a chance to make the victim bleed in some time (like the soulfire, but not as long time as it, not as good as it and no fire, just physical damage). This vocation will get some new spells too, to even it all out, one of them is the Berserk Mode.

Swordsman Swordsmen shield will be able to block more monsters than they can do now, also, the shieldbreak is a bit buggy, so that'll get better. For now they can (should) block 2 and after that the shield will get break, but in the future they will be able to block up to 4. They'll be able to use 2 (one handed, but maybe not every weapon) weapons in same time and also they'll heal something around 10-20% more than now healing already inplented). This vocation will get some new spells too, one of them is the Defend Mode.

Masher This is what will happen to mashers. The hits will be the same as it is now. Exori Gran is, in my eyes, bugged so I gotta take a look on them before I express myself about that. The critical damage will be lower for this vocation and also only a few weapons can unlock the critical damage. Now it is 15% chance to do 80% stronger hits, but in the future both formulas will be lower and war hammer won't be the one doing critical damage, so the players gotta choose carefully their weapons. The attack speed might get changed too, but if it does get changed, the hits will on the other hand get harder to even it out, but thats for later. I will start like this to a begining and later if I see this isn't good, I'll tru to edit/add/remove stuff. Also, new spells to this vocation too such as Charge Mode.

Brawler The attacking assassin star fro brawlers needs some changes. What I mean by changing it is this; making it not able to shoot when the victim is 1 SQM away, but when it is from 2 SQM to 4 SQM. Adding the abillity to wield two shields at the same time, and also able to wield 1 weapon + assassin stars, but same here, assassin stars can only be shot from 2 - 4 SQM. Adding this will be really hard so I hope I figure it out somehow. Spells will be added too for brawlers since they have alomst no spells, the only spell they're using is the Kick spell, but some supported ones are needed too. One of the spells will be the Rush and that is so you can raise the attack speed for some seconds/minutes (depend on how much the attack speed will be raised) so this vocation will do great damage in no time to its victim.

Rush Mode: The Rush Mode is that you can raise the attack speed for some seconds/minutes (depend on how much the attack speed will be raised) so this vocation will do great damage in no time to its victim. Attack speed will increase more for Brawlers than Rangers.
Chase/Escape Mode: Increases the speed of the character (better than a barbarian with utani gran hur) but will also decrease the arm/def/atk too. Also, can't disable the mode within some minutes, thinking of 2 - 5 minutes. Lets say you cast this spell then you have it until you disable it yourself and you can't do it within 2 - 3 minutes. Of course it is timeset so you will get back to normal mode after around 4 - 5 minutes.
Hide Mode: Turns the character totaly invisible. The only way to cancel it is either attacking or getting attacked, someone casts the cancel invisibillity spell or moving the character. I will also try to do so if you are skulled, you can't use this mode. An advanced thing I'm going to try to add is that so people being able to carry an item that can see invisible creatures.
Berserk Mode: Turns the character into a more aggressive barbarian. When in berserk mode, barbarians will take more damage, miss more, damage themselves more but also they will get faster, hit a bit faster and hit a bit harder.
Defensive Mode: Focuses the character to block much better than in normal mode and this mode isn't timeset. You can switch it off whenever you want and it might not have any mana requirment. While in Defensive mode the characters damage will be the worst you've ever seen, and this will effect the exori damage and other spell damage too. Swordsmen have a way more better defense in the defensive mode than paladins.
Charge Mode: Decreases the attack speed (around 5 seconds per hit) but will deal some GREAT damage and also 100% paralyze, also slight chance on stunning the victim (will not be overpowered), but in these seconds they will also be A LOT more vulnerable to any attack. No critical damage when in Charge Mode.
Healing Mode: Allowes healers not shooting SD's, RE's, MW's, GFB's, (and some other runes too) but their attack speed will get increased so they'll do more damage with wands/rods/staffs. The healing will increase by 100%, meaning, heals double more (still same amount of mana has to be spent). They will also have a small chance to not wasting any mana when using wands/rods/staffs. This mode is best to use due to quests and some hunting only.

I do also have a big surprise for everyone which will contain a new vocation! I haven't made any plans around this vocation yet and it it is not 100% sure that it will be added. But this is a short explanation:

Hitpoint: Depends on what mode you are in
Mana: Depends on what mode you are in
Cap: Most likely normal

Hp Gain: Depends on what mode you are in
Mana Gain: Depends on what mode you are in

Magic Level (rank): Depends on what mode you are in
Skills/Weapons: Depends on what mode you are in
Attack Speed: Depends on what mode you are in
Run Speed (Base): Depends on what mode you are in

Other: What this vocation will focus most on is turning himself/herself into a various types of monsters (most likely the one on TLK). What exactly will happen when they turn into their mode is that their mana/hp/attack speed/run speed/def/arm/atk/ranged or melee will get changed depending on what monster they turn into. Lets say they turn themselves into a Dragon, then they will be able to shoot fire wave, fire balls and do melee attacks. More HP than mana (not decided yet how much) and not so fast run/atk speed. Of course the higher you are in level the more damage you do with the different types of attacks. The looktype will change also, so if you turn into a dragon you will have dragon outfit. This isn't everything, I will try to expand the idea a bit more and see if I should have a new vocation or not

Get on and try it out, give the server some hours and you will love it!

I guess the map is pretty good as it is since I've done it all by myself (scripting, coding, mapping, hosting) everything

Here we are, the test is up now and running. We have encountered many bugs, but I fixed many of them. Also, I've added some 8.1 features too. More will come in the near future.

I'm bumping this post up!

The test is done and the server is running for real. A lot of nice features have been added so login and test it out.

Also, the version is update to tibia version 8.1

Back