• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World 7 PVP-RPG 8.4 5x Exp

hokai

Reaction score
World 7 is a world with the characteristics of ordinary Tibia yet it does not use the map that has spread all over this very list, see end of description for world map.

Some of you probably want to know about the rates and features, so here goes:

• Experience Multiplier: 5
  • Skill Multiplier: 3
  • Mana Multiplier: 2
  • Loot Multiplier: 1

Some of our more notable features include:

• Forum and website fully integrated with gameserver
    • One login for both website and forum, no more separate registrations
    • Automatically displays your level, vocation and outfit when you post on the discussion boards
    • Read interesting - and sometimes completely irrelevant - facts every time you load a page
    • The website keeps track of your account number for you
  • House Auctions
  • Wiki-style Library
  • And all the other things you expect from a website

Some features that are still under construction, although some of them are available to the public already:
  • Advanced Guild system with support for Alliances and Wars
  • Advanced Statistics
    • Maps over killed creatures/players (For example, this is where Bazetts had killed stuff up until Jan 05: Image)
    • Erig.net-like player-statistics (Another example; Paj's skilling progress: Image)
  • Simply put, everything you do is stored and used to construct statistics.

Visit our website for more information:
World-7.com

The map itself is shaped somewhat similar to ordinary Tibia, but no area has been ripped off, instead we try to maintain the essence of our ancestral home while at the same time create something completely unique.

It's really hard to describe, you will simply have to see for yourself!
map_level7-small.png

Have fun on World-7!

Site needs a map showing some basic spawn locations

You have some people you can ask when you logon, if we're not on you should just go explore really ^^

how long has this OT been out? I see there is a level 249... level 249 with x5 that would take some time.. or he has no life.

Whichever it is I dont care, It look's like a nice Ot though.

It has been out for a long time. Actually, most players ain't active so even if you're level 250, you have a fair chance to get the same level. Dw about the highscores.

5x EXP? ya logical when i checked the highscores theres level 200s, no thanks.

That's for you to decide, if you know how inactive they are I'm sure you'd change your opinion about it.

i doubt that he will reset his server just to gain 3-5 more people but is this like full real map or a bit of custom and mix?

You don't see alot of the 100+'s around much, so the highscore isn't much of a problem :p