• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] World of Lastwar 8.4 Testwar tonight.

Yngwie

Reaction score
Hi,
During the last few weeks there's been some serious work put down into an old legend.

The World of Lastwar will eventually in some week make a comeback in a brand new look.

Lots of spawns and towns has been remade, new places has been added and at the moment the balancing of the vocations is the top priority.

So tonight, we've decided to host a test war, everyone will recieve proper characters with a random skill and level and ofc the vocation of your choice.

This too see if any vocation excels in any way. If damage has to be hightened, e.g. if it's too hard to kill people.

So I invite you all, to join the first war of the new World of Lastwar 8.4 edition.

IP: wolbeta.servegame.com
Just get on with 1/1, as I haven't configured a webpage yet.

Server will be online roughly between 8pm and midnight CET the 19th of January (Today)

I'll keep an eye open here frequently for questions of all sorts.

Signed,
Your Wol crew.

From my experience, all WoL servers wen't down within a month except for the real one so how can you guarentee this won't?

Back