• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xazoria Realmap [8.21]

Crewe

Ravens
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to introduce Xazoria. Before I go ahead with the information I would just like to say, the server is not hosted on a dedicated host. Still saving up for it. Alot of people might complain about lagg, but as I said I am saving up for a dedicated host.
Now, here's the info;

~*Ip*~: Xazoria.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: We're using the 8.21 Client
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: Sweden.
~*Website*~: http://xazoria.net
~*Exp rate*~: Stages.
~*Map*~: We're using the rl map.
~*Loot rate*~: 3x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 4 kills gives you Red skull and 7 lends you to a ban.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 50x Skill and 18x Magic.
~* All 8.21 items.
~* Some of the 8.21 monsters.

The server will be running for a long time, otherwise I wouldnt pay to make it better

~Enjoy~

Sincerly//
CM Havoc

Last edited:
Yeah, the ot is off aswell, and the site is bugged, ( you cant go anywere)
It'll be all fixed.

Yeah, It's still off :/
Though it's a really nice ot.
You should try it out when it's back on.

Everything is done. However the database got hacked and I couldnt restore the characters. It got resetted :/. But its open.

Next time, discuss this sort of things in the forum instead of bumoing an ot over and over again in the advertisement.

Last edited:
Please stop talking shits like we need to restart the characters cause our database get hacked, Guy, who will hack a downloaded real map server please.
I really hate ppls who are hosting downloaded ots and then restartig chars just so.

You do know that Xazoria has been down for like 2 weeks, thats why the chars will be reseted?

Seriously, gather up some facts BEFORE bringing up stuff like that.

Back