• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Xorthia (10x exp, 7.6 client) -Help me a bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Edit: a Great Thanks to everyone that logged in, by doing this I have been able to test the engine of server and also check for other bugs, this is helping me and the server allot..
There will not be any reset and I hope you will keep enjoying the server in the future =)

Hi, I just updated the engine to Xorthia.

there was debugs/crashes last time server was running, now I want to test if this one is stable, which it should be..

I would appreciate if some people could create a acc and play along since I need people to be online to see if it works or not.

there will not be reset, if you had an account last time, it still there (if you rember your account number ofc)

if the server wont crash at all but still players online, server goes to dedicated...

if the server crashes again, well... back to engineering board I guess.. ?

Server Informations:
Name: Xorthia (OldTibia) 7.6
Rates:
*Experience* 10x
*Skill* 12x
*Magic* 3x
*Loot* 2x
*Hp Regain* 10 Hp
*Mana Regain* 10 Mana
*Spells* Modified 7.4 (Double mana for double amount of charges on runes.. everything else that isn't runes is still 7.4 mana cost)
*Melee* Knights and paladin have higher melee damage

Other:
*Npc* 200+ with Real Tibia functions (etc, Answer Trade/job/m.m)
*Monsters* Based on the creatures existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Quest* All Quest that existed in Real Tibia at 7.6
*Houses* Ankrahmun is left to edit, will come in a next update if the engine have prove it wont crash.
*Hidden Areas* They do exist, all teleports is working as well.
*Staff Request* I will not lay business in that until I know the server is stable.
*Tutors*Read the one above
*Boats* They are all working as real tibia, the price is the same (watch out for Ghost ship!)

If the server have prove it's safe and stable, the Real Advisement will be added here in correct section September 4:th...

If you are willing to help me, and maybe get chance to become No:1 in highscores:

Ip: Xorthia.Sytes:net
Port: 7171

I would really appreciate if there could come some people since a server is pretty hard to test without active players =)

Flamers, get the F*ck out of here..

Same to:
Extrem
Axas

Sincerely!

Ps Mod, Don't delete thread without a reason given!

To the mod that keep deleted my post without any message to me why you did it... I really dislike it.. thanks allot you're telling me why you are deleting my post..... -.-"

Last edited:
7 players peak record after 1 hour online, still none crashes, seems fine

First player is about to break level 20, as he's already the highest player in the high scores (level 17)

I will come with future information about the server about if it's stable..

Debugs problem:
There is 30 npc's online around the world that is carrying a Outfit that doesn't exist in 7.6, thereor you get a debug fast as you are about to enter their screen. they are about to get removed right now.

Monsters: I'm chkecking them all for mistakes, I've so far found Dwarf guard that had wrong damage,
still going to check allot more,

I'm not making the main advisement before those things are done..

Btw, Sorry about the npc's that debug players =/

Why is the server offline? / Sinteria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back