• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Ythera Custom Map 8.4 (PvP-E)

Flipparn

I like horses
Reaction score
Ythera is back again since I've decided to quit WoW... again (hardcore raiding when the instances are tuned for casuals.. YUCK!). I've been working some on the map recently. There's a new town in Desertia with about 30 houses along with a new town in the eastern part of Desertia with about 30 houses aswell. You can take the train between the two places unless you want to walk (wich would take like 5 min).

PvP-Enforced
PvP-E is currently enabled, need some feedback on it - I will be keeping it if people want it. Protection level is 75.
Note: You will still get skull & unjust when killing someone. Redskull is @ 10 frags and ban @ 15. PvP-E EXP rate is 1x. AoL still works.

Custom vocation
You can now choose to create a death knight on the account page. This vocation is still being worked on, so I would appreciate if people could level them and post feedback here. Below here is a death knight guide. I suggest using it;
Ythera • View topic - Death Knight guide
Also, do not forget to choose the death knight temple as your starting place - You'll get some weapons and level 25.

Stages
1-40 = 150
41-50 = 120
51-70 = 90
71-80 = 80
81-100 = 65
101-150 = 15
151+ = 10

Additional stats
Loot rate: 2x
Magic rate: 15x
Skill rate: 50x
Training room: yes

Misc
Custom made PoI.
100% custom made map.
Demon oak & Inquisition.
Dreamers Challenge quest.
Over 20 caves made entirely for war.
Daily events with 3 PvP arenas, 3 monster arenas and much more.

Website and IP
IP: ytheraot.no-ip.info
Account management / Website: Ythera - Latest News
Forum: Ythera • Portal
Spawn guide: Ythera • View topic - The Minimap

Please leave any comments or post bugs here. You can do that on the server forum aswell. If anything needs a change, don't be afraid to speak out.

Last edited:
Back