• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

100% Agree, this is something that every oldschool server should have nowdays.

Increase the PVP-E rates by alot. Give us 5% of enemys total exp no matter what level they are.

6h/frag.
its shit and could potentially make somebody think that they attacked him so he atks but gets pz and get abused by high levels.
everybody knows how skull system works we do not need change.

its shit and could potentially make somebody think that they attacked him so he atks but gets pz and get abused by high levels.
Of course we need. If you are rpg player dont touch anyone with skull and u are free to play.

u3djLKM.jpg

lol stop crying guys, its tibia 7.4 and this system with public yellow skull is amazing i think not hard to make for hosters like ryan.
and if someone no wanna get kill on yellow skull so dont atk ppl on skull x-D its all GUYS check fking exp rate, who gonna fking cry if die on server, maybe noobs from otland, ahahahah.

lol stop crying guys, its tibia 7.4 and this system with public yellow skull is amazing i think not hard to make for hosters like ryan.
and if someone no wanna get kill on yellow skull so dont atk ppl on skull x-D its all GUYS check fking exp rate, who gonna fking cry if die on server, maybe noobs from otland, ahahahah.
I need somebody to translate this.

That's exactly what happened in Thora. Kaos everywhere, and then the main guild abusing around killing the server slowly
huehueuhe br?
This br is better than you in every aspect of pvp. You better focus on being the highest lvl my friend. Kamelot...
A server is made for everyone to have fun, so if any person finds a pk or is involved in pvp can fight back and not beware about aditional enemies that will be able to kill you without any penalty. It's so easy to demand yellow skull when you are part of a decent team that will probably reach high levels faster than 70% of players.
Actually if all you need is fight, guild's war system is enough. If you wants act like you're cool killing lower lvls or same lvls but going 10vs2 or 5vs 1...you my friend...doesnt really know why a server is made, its not made for a few, its made for all the players that want to play it.
Im sure its a shit to die because a noobcharacter trapped you with mwall, or finding yourself attacked by 3 or 4 guys but they have no skull and the rest of your Friends are redskull without frags to help ya. But thats the smallest issue compared to the other one, if Ryan wants the server to last longer my vote is for no adding yellow skull system. That's what i would do, and its only my opinion. I will play anyway.

Last edited:
That's exactly what happened in Thora. Kaos everywhere, and then the main guild abusing around killing the server slowly

Can confirm. Was not able to keep up in level, only being able to play a couple hours/day.
But it's different with h-rate. Chaos everywhere is what you're looking for, and like Inter said ( I think ) nobody is going cry on death.

Can confirm. Was not able to keep up in level, only being able to play a couple hours/day.
But it's different with h-rate. Chaos everywhere is what you're looking for, and like Inter said ( I think ) nobody is going cry on death.
Would like to know what's @R.yan opinion about yellow skull system.
As i said i will play anyway, and as Groggy well said this is a highrate server.

OK REMOVE YELLOW SKULL AND MAKE MEDIVIA FRAG SYSTEM FOR GOD SAKE -.-

Why community in this time its sooooooo softly
you are guys delicate as a foreskin from a dick and i am not kiddin

why I can't like my post eh

Nowadays even on realistic-war people are char lovers XD
On previously oldera/originals etc
people was fighting on first 3-4 hour after server rush

Now ? Everyone make secret nick and PG 123024 lvl, then he will die 2x times and quit cuz he lost to much ;D and char lover fight again
Annnnd then normal humans like me need to make 12213 lvl to even catch someone and pg 2 days warlocks
Im gonna kill every single rpg kid on oldera see ya

can someone translate this?

e morda cioty i sie nie pruc ok a ty koval sprzedales sie i zamiast bic punia to z nim na ts gadasz

I thought u are pvper Lamm.

Its fking h rate with double charged runes, everyone can get fkin 80-100 lvl and fight, ITS OLDERA THERE MUST BE A CHAOOOSSS grroooarrr grroooarrr <groar like lion> groooarrr <sounds of destruction> BOM BOOOM

can we get test server with exp even doubled that now i would like to walk around check and make sure everything is in order?

Back