• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland][7.4] Nastarius RPG - Oldera - New HIGHRATE world - Online

need premium account for access to giants/bogrund ??

Gold Account: This card adds 30 Gold Account days to your account. Rent houses, use new outfits, access to Bogrund and +10% experience/loot.

We tested all is working fine, don't worry :- )

@All: Won't add yellow skull system, frag system is set for daily/week period, you can suggest some daily/week for RS though if you'd like. If you have any other gameplay suggestions, lemme know.
I am also out then. Keep even oldera for your brazilian players GL :)

So.. Bogrund will basically be like a VIP place..?
Since you need premium to access it, it acts in the place of a VIP function. LAME!

So.. Bogrund will basically be like a VIP place..?
Since you need premium to access it, it acts in the place of a VIP function. LAME!

Without contribution of gold account all custom content and future development would be halted or put to a minimum.

Bogrund is just a very small part of all the custom content, as you can see on our website the amount of items f.e. found on Molten Hills are almost tenfold then what can be found on Bogrund.

If you are not able to purchase gold account you can still enjoy the server as most other players would, if you would like to donate a beer worth of your money for a month of gold account bonuses you are more then happy to do so.

Currently I'm not making any profit on Nastarius and do not expect to do so in the future, because I want the game to have balanced donation options Just compare donation options to other servers and you will find our donation possibilities are at a minimum.

Just an example of some cool hunt spots you can access perfectly as free account:

LESS THEN 24 HOURS LEFT TILL LAUNCH!

Countdown is already live on Twitch, 2 hours before launch we'll be hosting some giveaways as usual:

Twitch

make teams i think we gonna make some really good fights.

1)Do you have blessings avaliable?
2) What is death loss percentatge, 7%?
3)Do you have only a custom island or custom areas aswell?
4) How much mana needed for UE?
5) Are UE and GFB nerfed for every player who is on screen?

Thank you in advance. I will play this server.

1)Do you have blessings avaliable?
2) What is death loss percentatge, 7%?
3)Do you have only a custom island or custom areas aswell?
4) How much mana needed for UE?
5) Are UE and GFB nerfed for every player who is on screen?

Thank you in advance. I will play this server.

1. Yes
2. regular 10% afaik
3. Many many custom areas, check out Nastarius RPG - Old Tibia how it is meant to be!
4. 800
5. Yes

Good server i just dislike the so low regen...

Also what about right click speedhack? Why is it working, made on purpose?

remove right click give normal mana regen like high rate AND FKING FRAG SYSTEM 2 PPL 1 FRAG 3 FRAGS 24HOURS loot rate too i hunt tomb loot nothing xD same necromancers keep going and your server die faster then eloth

Back