• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

It would be nice to know more about changes made to the vocations, before server starts.

Put the damn server up :( :( :( :( :( I hate waiting for cool stuff -.- fucking 2 days is an eternity if it is for ascalon -.-
~Rezo

What are the major changes in the new "era" of Ascalon?

Would be happy if somone told me :)

Two important changes are the use of the Ability Stones and the Magic Gems. For more info, see the library.

1. Ability Stones will now give a random attribute to your equipment. The first upgrade with an Ability Stone will grand an random attribute to your weapon, using a second Ability Stone will make the status rare and increase the attribute it got from the first upgrade. When you upgrade it to the third and final time, it will have a legendary status. At this point, your equipment cant be upgraded with an Ability Stone anymore. Ability Stones can still break.

2. Magic Gems will now add +1 to your weapon instaid of upgrading it to the next grade (tier). A weapon that has 5-10 attack will gain +1 if an upgrade works -gems can still break-, the weapon will then have 6-11 attack. You can upgrade your weapon up to 10 times with Magic Gems.

Last edited:
Mini map on the website ruins the fun of exploring, or at least that's what I think.

Mini map on the website ruins the fun of exploring, or at least that's what I think.

Yes it does but nobody forces me to use it. I will just ignore it. All I know is that there are Giants lvl 35, turned the map off after I found out what it spoilers

Back