• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] [8.7] Ascalon | custom MID-EXP RPG with unique gameplay

@Fare
Will you add advanced fishing/crafting system?
I would like to see the most popular tibia monsters like demons, hydras and behemoths.
There should be added some new high lvl boss monster, werewolf lvl requirement = 270.

@Everyone
Best server I have ever played. Other servers = waste of time.

@xAvatarx
A very advanced and polished crafting system is already ingame, aswell as a fishing system. The higher your fishing skill is, the more rare and unique fishes you can get. These fishes will give you temporary bonuses when eaten.

Harro! Update is here!

• Knight(knights, berserkers and crusaders(crusaders a bit more than rest ofc)) are now taking reduced physical damage from monsters.
  • Berserkers 'Rampage' spell now grants full stacks of Rage at cast.
  • Ranged monsters are not coming to close combat anymore when they has low health, however 'Challenge' and 'Advanced Challenge' spells forces them to step into close combat instantly.
  • Speed bonuses from mounts and outfits were lowered.
  • New chekpoint(41 - Reign of chaos).
  • New monsters: Betrayed Wraith.xml[L.420], Diabolic Imp[L.420], Lost Soul[L.440], Draptor[L. 460];
  • Spirit runes now provide some more healing for archers <3
  • Draptor mount is ingame.
  • Legendary forge now has better chances when transforming into item of same grade(f.e. normal upgraded g7 item into unique g7 item).
  • Players not not loosing experience, skills or blessing when dying by raid or event monsters.
  • Fixed a lot of issue in guildwar event(increased starting potions, fixed spells and items which were not working in guildwar, fixed found bugs), aswell as guildhall's rewarding mechanics.

Wow, after 1 day at this server I must say I love it. :) It's exactly what I was looking for.
The best thing is that I don't have to wonder where to go, I simply follow tasks/quest. Monsters are hard, was "close to temple" many times, but that makes the gameplay more interesting. ^^ Also events are something I find really attractive. And seller is very usefull, save time- same as checkpoints.
I hope my opinion about this server won't change!
;)

As the festival of Christmas approaches our hearts are not filled with cheer and joy. Our hearts are filled with fear and terror for what is about to happened.
They've threatened us before, but nothing really happened. Now he's gone, the old man Santa Claus, along with our Christmas gifts.
Not only did they defile our beloved tradition, they took our magic gems, our stones and our livelyhood.

They say they will strike once more. And I say, get ready, raise your wands, bows, axes and sharpened swords, when they come back we'll beat them to the ground and our mages and warriors will reclaim what is ours, and we shall find the rotten creature who is behind this.
Take hostages and question them for answer about the whereabouts of Santa Claus.

Now slay them nasty filthy Goblins, or our lands will be no more then a huge, ghastly, shitty coffin.
Help to defend our beloved Ascalon and it's citizens, and Santa Claus will reward you, if we ever find him again.

There’s no you and me on Christmas Day,
It’s just us!
Lets do this together!​
Merry Christmas!

Some patch changes which need to be listed:

• Speed formulas were completely reworked; Unfortunately tibia 8.7 client having pretty much bugged speed function which makes gameplay sometimes very annoying and I wasn't able to deal with that. At some specific speed value, character's speed being insanely buffed which makes no sense. So, speed formula was rewritten and still being tricky a lot, however as far as I tested its being much better in many aspects. However overall speed on server getting down, which may be disappoint for many of us...Still, those changes are not final, please, report any issues caused by creatures/players moving or so. However, those changes most likely fixing map dashing/map clicking, Esc moving and other nasty issues which I was trying to fix for last weeks. Right clicking now cancels follow \ follow attack. Not letting anymore go through players when you're invisible and Right clicking.
  • Fixed berserkers Rage spell which caused double stack of rage sometimes.
  • Lowered cooldowns on Serenity(to 85 from 110), Rampage(to 70 from 110), Steady Aim(to 90 from 110), Mastery(to 90 from 110), Advanced Concentration(to 90 from 110), Enchanting(to 100 from 110), Bash(to 10 from 15), Hand of Protection(to 55 from 60), Mark of Death(to 30 from 50), Mark of Silence(to 25 from 30), Rejuvenation(to 45 from 75).
  • Fixed bug when players were losing experience and blessings from raid monsters.
  • Fixed g8 stones/gems drops from skulled mobs;
  • New Undead raid.
  • Shadow Draptor is now ingame.
  • Dungeon monsters now having 30% chance to auto provoke on a knight, if they are targeting him.
  • Base damage on knights melee weapons was increased, lowering berserkers physical damage bonus(previously berserkers were doing 115% physical damage, now about 108%, dps are not much affected, due to overall damage buff).
  • Since now its possible to join dungeons without party, alone. Fixed some dungeons related bugs, when monsters were not cleaned before team joins the dungeon, so they are having stronger/weaker monsters than they should have, monsters summons accessing pz)
  • Fixed female oldschool outfit.
  • Christmas coming to Ascalon ;)
  • Grade 7 weapons recipes now can be used on grade 8 weapons with double amount of ingredients(told in recipe).
  • Added slow effect for knights Dash('fluctus') spell.

Unfortunately server is being under powerfull DDOS attack and we're not able to solve this. Server will be most likely offline until tomorrow.

Ok, thanks for the information Fare. Keep doing what you're doing. ^^

I hope to see Ascalon online as soon as possible. Kid Ink whats your character name in game?

I thought that theres gona be an update for a while, but unfortunately server is offline for a longer time :/

Back