• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Apollo - New highrate world opening!

good server but owner is bad
HAHA

I would play this , but last time I played I watched as R.yan's friends hunted some custom spawn and got insane exp/loot/items on Twitch...
(No idea where/what custom stuff there is, and do not want to compete with these guys...Pointless they always have money, runes, aols, everything.)
(Talking about punio and some others)

HAHA

I would play this , but last time I played I watched as R.yan's friends hunted some custom spawn and got insane exp/loot/items on Twitch...
(No idea where/what custom stuff there is, and do not want to compete with these guys...Pointless they always have money, runes, aols, everything.)
(Talking about punio and some others)

you're delusional again as punio didn't stream nastarius as i have argument with him long time, but keep on going, you'll get there sometime!

buy good ads :p hope for a good launch

7 day countdown starting soon:)

Pfff you open a new world with same rates as the other with an avg 10 players a day, another try to suck out some more money out of the community

Im guessing the new server is because he added a ton of new content in the last few months and the server is very much different from what it was when it started, and a lot of people wont get to see it because the server is considered "dead".

A new server brings a fresh start and opportunity for players to start playing and it doesnt screw the players who played for months on the first server by reseting it.

Also the same rates because then theres possibility to merge the servers in the future if a need arises for it. I dont know why theres still so much hate for ryan for the shitty things hes done in the past, if he really was the person you think he is then he would be reseting Oldera and Classicus every 2 months and alternating between them for maximum cash grab.

I played the first server and while ryan is still ryan he atleast semi gives a shit and updates the server and doesnt just go for $$$, and there was no corruption that ive experienced from his side.

So for those that would check this server out but are hesistant because "muh ryan is a nigger scammer goat fucker kankermongool moneygrabbing ddoser" i can say that he has changed and you can play here without worrying about resets or unfair play, and almost all of the new content is pretty cool and is constantly being updated.

Im guessing the new server is because he added a ton of new content in the last few months and the server is very much different from what it was when it started, and a lot of people wont get to see it because the server is considered "dead".

A new server brings a fresh start and opportunity for players to start playing and it doesnt screw the players who played for months on the first server by reseting it.

Also the same rates because then theres possibility to merge the servers in the future if a need arises for it. I dont know why theres still so much hate for ryan for the shitty things hes done in the past, if he really was the person you think he is then he would be reseting Oldera and Classicus every 2 months and alternating between them for maximum cash grab.

I played the first server and while ryan is still ryan he atleast semi gives a shit and updates the server and doesnt just go for $$$, and there was no corruption that ive experienced from his side.

So for those that would check this server out but are hesistant because "muh ryan is a nigger scammer goat fucker kankermongool moneygrabbing ddoser" i can say that he has changed and you can play here without worrying about resets or unfair play, and almost all of the new content is pretty cool and is constantly being updated.

Because nothing changed from the past to the present, its the same shit on repeat, I said on previous advertisements that he will never succeed in a low/midrate server because of obvious reasons, what makes you think this will be any different? If he truly believed in his project he would continue to advertise his old project instead of creating a new that will generate a small buzz in the beginning (as always) and die out quickly. I wonder how the players on the old version feels, now when they have to create new chars to play a somewhat "popular" (1-2 weeks max) world, if even that, as I recall the last version of his lowrate project the online list dropped from whatever it was at start (70, 100?) to like 15-25 in 5 days

I rather have him reset oldera/classicus because they were the best of his projects because the were no false hopes going into it, everyone knows it going to die out quick and are there mostly just for pvp, even tho i strongly believe the reason some versions died out within literally 3-7 days were because of GMs (inactivity, abuses etc..) but some version lasted a good 2 weeks with alot of fun.

I spent more money on this project then I gained of it, but thanks for all the suggestions, hosting for fun nowadays. If I wanted cash I'd keep creating highrates every other week:- )

It doesn't matter if there is 10, 20, 100 or 200 players, as you've seen the last couple months I've kept updating cause I enjoy doing so in my free time.

The idea of the new world is to attract some new players as lots have been changed since Nastarius started, may population go down, because of the same rates I would be able to merge or transfer between the 2 worlds, that way your stuff and characters will always be around.

Last edited:
Ryan i suggest you to just not respond to haters, people think that hosting server, making sprites, custom scripts and maps is free of charge and they expect to have everything handed to them for free, you can't help that, kind of stupid world we live in, keep doing good job like you do on mytica :)

Ryan i suggest you to just not respond to haters, people think that hosting server, making sprites, custom scripts and maps is free of charge and they expect to have everything handed to them for free, you can't help that, kind of stupid world we live in, keep doing good job like you do on mytica :)
What they expect is for someone to host an amazing server that will last long term, rather than spend 25$ or 50$ and it reset in a week or 2 weeks max. Trust me if he worked on running long term and make great content and advertised more he would get the player base he had before, and people would play his server and stay active.

im playing on this server since 2 weeks, there was one downtime due to updating site in preparation for apollo, that's all. Gm is active, he listen to all the bug reports and responds about them, in my opinion he is managing the server good, im on ot scene since years as well, seen plenty bad and plenty good server management so i speak from my personal experience.

rates are a little low for me but it looks awesome, good luck with it.

I spent more money on this project then I gained of it, but thanks for all the suggestions, hosting for fun nowadays. If I wanted cash I'd keep creating highrates every other week:- )

It's true he spent a lot, I know it was expensive to buy all the files from Konrad (medivia owner). However, The guy above already stated you hosted a ton of classicus for donations.
Their life span as follows : Starts > Everyone donates > A magical bug happens > Shut down/Restart (one-two month life span)
Please read this article if you are interested in learning more about R.yan. Who is destroying the old school community?
This guy wonders why I and others troll him. He's a crazy manipulator destroying the oldschool community. No matter what he says.
Even servers people have for fun he will DDOS and try to hack. I had a 7.6 server with 70 players max hosted from my living room and him or people like him still trying to destroy it.
Everyone in the OT community has a responsibility to stand up against these kind of people.
Disregarding that, I'm confident you are some of these troll accounts made yesterday creating oldschools every week collecting donations and disappearing two weeks later.
You sir, although sometimes tolerable, ultimately are a douche.

It's true he spent a lot, I know it was expensive to buy all the files from Konrad (medivia owner). However, The guy above already stated you hosted a ton of classicus for donations.
Their life span as follows : Starts > Everyone donates > A magical bug happens > Shut down/Restart (one-two month life span)
Please read this article if you are interested in learning more about R.yan. Who is destroying the old school community?
This guy wonders why I and others troll him. He's a crazy manipulator destroying the oldschool community. No matter what he says.
Even servers people have for fun he will DDOS and try to hack. I had a 7.6 server with 70 players max hosted from my living room and him or people like him still trying to destroy it.
Everyone in the OT community has a responsibility to stand up against these kind of people.
Disregarding that, I'm confident you are some of these troll accounts made yesterday creating oldschools every week collecting donations and disappearing two weeks later.
Funny thing is he calls it a 'New World' but its same server and shop. Claims he pays a lot into his server but he pays cheap hosting and does most work himself or has people do it for free.

you keep fabricating new stuff and claims every post you make, what's wrong with you? i've proven you wrong on your last statement and you just drop that one and hop on to a new lie.

Funny thing is he calls it a 'New World' but its same server and shop. Claims he pays a lot into his server but he pays cheap hosting and does most work himself or has people do it for free.

Hosting is far out the cheapest of maintaining the shop, most expensive is constantly letting people make new sprites. Also f.e. the new client just the design cost me 200 euros, a new monster cost me averagely 30$-50$, small objects are 5$-10$, new ground and border palette around 20-30$ and so on. You can check all previous updates here and make your mind up your own: Nastarius RPG - Old Tibia how it is meant to be!

There is probably 2k in sprites, 500 in new client and in regards to hosting new world that cost me 630 euro for OTServlist, 200 euro for sending out emails and 100 or so on FB, hosting is only 120/month as that has become cheaper of the years and is not a problem at all to maintain:- )

Dunno who is doing stuff for free for me? You probably wouldn't know how much time and money goes into a project where you actually make stuff yourself as all you've done is host download&run servs and sell donator weapons and stuff in shop. Again, if I wanted cash I would just keep releasing highrate's, instead as hobby I now create new stuff for Nastarius.

Sure, I've made money on Classicus, however people move on in life around our age and do not rely on petty cash made through OTS. I know you don't believe that as 95% of your posts on otland are regarding donations on OTS.

Back