• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

"We take great care in balancing all the vocations, so that all vocations are equally balanced (especially in PVP) and fun to play.
Below you can check all the buffs and nerfs we have made to the four vocations. "

That must be one of the biggest jokes I've heard this year.
ESPECIALLY IN PVP HAHAHAHA. All of your changes are useful in PvE only, except for the items that increase your magic level, which also benefits mages in pvp (because they sure needed it huh?).

Sorcerers - you say they remain unchanged but you can get +15 magic level with all those custom items (and more mana too lol). so, yeah, totally unchanged. best vocation gets the most benefits, VERY GOOD JOB.
Paladins - that new spell is pure trash. new ammo is alright
Knights - still useless, 10% damage boost is completely useless, it should be at least 50%. those elemental weapons do only 20 extra energy damage, so basically nothing.
Druids - ok here you did alright with sio being 35 mana, but 1000 mana for poison storm because it now paralyzes? really? and the paralyze is so weak you can barely feel it, so the spell is still useless but now it costs a lot more mana, nice. you should make the paralyze strong as hell, or make it do some instant damage like ue (less than ue, but still some good damage). with this and the magic level items druids could actually be good. oh yeah, the wild growth is gonna be bs if sorcerers can use it too.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the "changes" since I always play sorcerer, but please don't say the vocations are balanced when they're clearly very far from it (especially in pvp hahahahahaha) .

well since this is exp 3x with normal charged runes I guess the pallys and knights should have a head start on levels comparing to sorcerers

1,5x lootrate will be too high in my opinion and sorcerer will be still OP with money and 2x rate of ml:)

Last edited:
"We take great care in balancing all the vocations, so that all vocations are equally balanced (especially in PVP) and fun to play.
Below you can check all the buffs and nerfs we have made to the four vocations. "

ESPECIALLY IN PVP HAHAHAHA. All of your changes are useful in PvE only, except for the items that increase your magic level, which also benefits mages in pvp (because they sure needed it huh?).

Sorcerers - you say they remain unchanged but you can get +15 magic level with all those custom items (and more mana too lol). so, yeah, totally unchanged. best vocation gets the most benefits, VERY GOOD JOB.
Knights - still useless, 10% damage boost is completely useless, it should be at least 50%. those elemental weapons do only 20 extra energy damage, so basically nothing.
Druids - ok here you did alright with sio being 35 mana, but 1000 mana for poison storm because it now paralyzes? really? and the paralyze is so weak you can barely feel it, so the spell is still useless but now it costs a lot more mana, nice. you should make the paralyze strong as hell, or make it do some instant damage like ue (less than ue, but still some good damage). with this and the magic level items druids could actually be good. oh yeah, the wild growth is gonna be bs if sorcerers can use it too.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm happy with the "changes" since I always play sorcerer, but please don't say the vocations are balanced when they're clearly very far from it (especially in pvp hahahahahaha) .

l2p tibia, you can get max +7magic level, that includes boots you can loot from ashaul, that is similar to orshabaal strength gl with that.
knights have hercule set, giving +300 hp if you the whole set that's a full sd hit, how is that not good in pvp? you want all vocations to hit 9992939x dmg?
druids, you can paralyze a full team lol, again you want spells to do 210013910931 dmg instead of utillity
paladins, new spell is to DIVERSIFY read the page, not to buff paladin as paladins are strong already

1,5x lootrate will be too high in my opinion and sorcerer will be still OP with money and 2x rate of ml:)

Might do 1.5x gold rate and 1x item loot

That would be great for rares, to be worth getting!!:)

Is there a way to make 2x djins at one account? to make ingame?

If you believe you will continue your work and put everything into this server then 1x loot is fine

There is some good advice in adding a bit more stronger paralyse into druid poison storm, it isn't doing much :)

That guy who posted about custom items in game wasn't writing truth.
If you would get at lowrate all items to magic level bonus.. you will get 7 ml max.

To get that iteams you would have to find knight at 160 lv with team of few ed/ms with 120 lv to do POI, demons boss or hunt that high level poison tomb with solar dragons... very dangerouse for players with lower level then 100... :)

Runes 1x, magic level rates 1x (regeneration 2 per tick) and lootrate 1x will be great for server stability:)

l2p tibia, you can get max +7magic level, that includes boots you can loot from ashaul, that is similar to orshabaal strength gl with that.
knights have hercule set, giving +300 hp if you the whole set that's a full sd hit, how is that not good in pvp? you want all vocations to hit 9992939x dmg?
druids, you can paralyze a full team lol, again you want spells to do 210013910931 dmg instead of utillity
paladins, new spell is to DIVERSIFY read the page, not to buff paladin as paladins are strong already

any ek 120+ can block orshabaal with a few ssa, so it should be the same with that ashaul.
whats the point in having extra 300hp if your uh cant heal that much? it is only "useful" when you're full hp. 300hp is like 20 extra levels, i'm pretty sure the uh of an ek 100 can't heal properly the hp of an ek 120
abour paralyze, as i said, ive been told by more than one person that it's a very weak paralyze that doesn't make your character that slow at all, which won't bother anyone pvpwise because you can just exura/haste and get back to normal. if you knew how to read properly you would see i also suggested a stronger paralyze, one that should make your character extremely slow, similar to paralyze rune. this OR instant damage, because the spell continues pretty much useless as it is.

Lmao, sorcerer is too OP? I think paladins are op with +20dmg (every hit), new ammo and spell, which doubles your hit and takes just 40 mana. 3 paladins spamming x2 bolts at one turn will be able to oneshoot mage without manashield. And yes, even if sorcerer got manashield it can be drained in a matter of seconds.
Second thing is that druids are fine with those boosts, don't forget about their role as "supporter", not dps.

As I remember mages ue was always nefred a little in every Ryan server. On Medivia mage can hit 1k+ on player with ue and nobody is crying over it.

Vocations behave that way because Calssicus and Nastafasiusracius are not using custom or 7.4 likish formulas. They use the same 7.7 distribution where they dont know how to work with the source and just edit outside files values to make it more like other versions. The only server using well developed sources is Tibianic, and is kinda dead but lived for a long long time.

Client of Nastarius is legaly from Medivia... Miafh coulnd't know it.
Spirits, monsters and formulas are from Ryan team.

What will be the mana ticks for Life rings and Rings of healings?

Tbh These Sprites are looking way better then the shitty ones from Medivia ..
Yes but Medivia will be online for years to come, with a lot of players and no resets.

@Ontopic - I recommend you can obtain Gold Accounts days by doing task's. For example kill 60 demons get 1 day (something like that) to give people a chance to see what its like to be Gold Account. Then if they like it they will donate for it.

Last edited:
Hey ryan, i think you should match skill and magic rate to exp rate. Currently its 3x exp, if you include 10% bonus from pacc and some exp from tasks it becomes 3.5x, and 3.5x exp with 2x skills is a bit weird dont you think? gonna have 70 skill at 100 level? :p please 3x skills and 1.5 mag level

@Up
Hey ryan, i think you should match skill and magic rate to exp rate. Currently its 3x exp, if you include 10% bonus from pacc and some exp from tasks it becomes 3.5x, and 3.5x exp with 2x skills is a bit weird dont you think? gonna have 70 skill at 100 level? :p please 3x skills and 1.5 mag level
thats when you open your trade channel, find a friend with monk and start skilling for a couple of hours till they grow accordingly to your needs. This aint classicus, this is nastarius RPG brah

Magic level will be high anyway , dua to cash spent for manafluids. Players can get and sell the most of the customs to Rashid, it is why magic level rate should stay normally low, as it can.
Dunno why, but when you die... you lose more skills then magic level as you will count your: spent time for mana training and malee training.

Back