• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

Ryan, please fix info at official page with rates.
Lootrate and magic level have wrong info.
You told us that lootrate will be 1x , gold 1,5x and magic level 1x (mana reg 2x) :)

Have you added new custom spells for Druid/Paladin to NPC sell list?

Is there any chance to add more frags for monthly limit?
For example it would be good to see 20-24 frags per month?
What do you think?

1. PVP RULES
A player gets red skull if they kill:

• 3 or more unmarked characters within 24 hours
  • 8 or more unmarked characters within 7 days
  • 16 or more unmarked characters within 30 days

Thank You for all Your work for us. I belive in this project, if you will be active with ingame reports :)

Last edited:
And please dont forget to change skill rate to 3x, it really doesnt make sense to have skill rate lower than exp rate only because you played a version of realots that had these values only because it was difficult to change anything in the realots engine.
Better look at medivia as an example... 2x server has 2x skills, 1x server has 1x skills.
If you keep it 2x its just a massive nerf to EK's and RP's and all your vocation balancing is thrown out the window because its offset by the low skills to exp ratio.

Good luck with this, I really hope it is successful. Would be really happy to see a long term project workout.
You can expect some solid fun times here.

Skill x2 rate is good, if u want get 3x go to another noob ots
Noob ots? What is your argument for having skills so much lower than exp rate? It doesnt make sense, if it was 2x exp sure 2x skills is fine but its 3.3x exp with pacc and even more with tasks.
But i suppose you are going to play a mage so you want it to be the strongest vocation -.^

Noob ots? What is your argument for having skills so much lower than exp rate? It doesnt make sense, if it was 2x exp sure 2x skills is fine but its 3.3x exp with pacc and even more with tasks.
But i suppose you are going to play a mage so you want it to be the strongest vocation -.^

I'm not gonna play mage and I believe skills should stay at 2x
it's easy to exp on this ots, let it be not so easy to skill at least (same with mlvl, it's 2x combined from 2x mana regen and 1x mlvl rate)

~~mondeho

2x skills = 70/70 at second day of server stop crying please u want to reach 95/95 first week?

THE SCAMMER IS BACK!!

never reset? you never have enough @ laughing at our faces? XDDDDDDDDDDD. epic

server lifetime: 2 weeks. then misteryous unknown bug will appear and destroy the server, giving him the chance to reset again or do a new server with same client an different name. and get the payments again.. THIS IS HAPPENING ALWAYS, BE AWARE. if you dont want to loose your time.. atleast i've warned you guys. or just read comments about his other servers

And please dont forget to change skill rate to 3x, it really doesnt make sense to have skill rate lower than exp rate only because you played a version of realots that had these values only because it was difficult to change anything in the realots engine.
Better look at medivia as an example... 2x server has 2x skills, 1x server has 1x skills.
If you keep it 2x its just a massive nerf to EK's and RP's and all your vocation balancing is thrown out the window because its offset by the low skills to exp ratio.

thats because he doesnt care about balancing, he cares about mages being op so more people come to play

THE SCAMMER IS BACK!!

never reset? you never have enough @ laughing at our faces? XDDDDDDDDDDD. epic

server lifetime: 2 weeks. then misteryous unknown bug will appear and destroy the server, giving him the chance to reset again or do a new server with same client an different name. and get the payments again.. THIS IS HAPPENING ALWAYS, BE AWARE. if you dont want to loose your time.. atleast i've warned you guys. or just read comments about his other servers
Go to your throsan aka spoof server donate 200 euro and become god

Try and play, don't cry.

Thronia wasnt reseted.
Last version of classicus when ot info about no resets will stay as thronia few very long.
Main goal is lowrate to stay as it is.

Ml is 1x. skills are ok. if you want to be good, train...

Since realistic-war is off and there is no other h-rate or war ot hosted in Europe server like Oldera might be really succesful I belive. Consider it @R.yan

Back