• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

Better than Medivia - smooth - active and welcoming gm - resps aren't ridiculously overcrowded - macros taskers get punished - a lot of awesome content to discover

Yeah I think this 1 has real good potential, really fun serv.
Although a MUST-MUST fix, probably after level 80, make it 2x.

80>2.5x
100>2x

smth like that, otherwise it be retarded alot of high levels running around, aint gotta worry about nothing in their "own spawns" that nobody can touch where they get shitload of exp.
another word:
UNBALANCED as FUCK if it were to be 3x all the way

I enjoy playing this server, friendly comunity and the custom sprites look awesome for me. I would recomend people to play and have a good time.

Greetings, Liro.

It is good that you are banning cheaters, keep it going !
This server can have it's own longterm future.

RPG part is working and sneaks battle are going to go into open war.
Great server :)

@R.yan
Please delete all my sprite from Altaron.pl
I do not like when you're using our graphics. Please use your own.

Thanks.

Last edited:
If you're interested in doing new dungeon, go to Nastarius.com forum and write on the post so people know who to message.
Cheers

Level 50 minimum

Server looking good, aswell the friendly staff!

Greetings, Liro.

@R.yan
Please delete all my sprite from Altaron.pl
I do not like when you're using our graphics. Please use your own.

Thanks.

As you have published the files, everyone is allowed to use them. There is no way to forbid someone to use your files as soon as you have published them yourself, even tho I don't take you serious at all and would give a f##k about what you suggest :)

HOHOHOHO!

Hi guys,

The christmas update has arrived. Thais has been victim to some real christmas snow. Thais is fully covered in snow, with new lanterns, christmas decoration and ofcourse Santa!

If you have been a good boy you are able to get a gift from the christmas tree in crossroad. Also you are able to collect gingerbreads for a new outfit. Lots of monsters will now drop gingerbread, it takes 100 gingerbreads for Santa to give you a new outfit. This outfit will only be collectable during this christmas event. The event (Thais in snow etc.) lasts till 5 January.

However, the real fun starts next Friday 23 December, we will be doing christmas raids with various new christmas monsters and more. You will be able to loot lots of gingerbread and various rare items (only lootable in this event).

As for the upcoming updates, I will keep working on them and already have a idea for the next update, a huge christmas/snow dungeon. However, because christmas this year is on a Sunday and New Year as well, both upcoming weekly updates will be pushed 2 days later on Tuesday. After new year the regular update schedule will resume (every Sunday).

Enjoy exploring guys and make sure to be here next Friday night when we will be doing lots of christmas in-game events. I hope you have a fun christmas and new year, don't drink too much!

Kind Regards,

Nerd

christmasupdate1.jpg

christmasupdate2.jpg

christmasupdate3.jpg

christmasupdate4.jpg

christmasupdate5.jpg

Last edited:
Back