• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

Just started here actually enjoying it, anyone i know playing here

Hi guys,

Today we released a small patch with some fixes and other minor stuff. This is not the weekly update, that is still coming up next Tuesday.

Today's patch includes following:
- Added bank NPC to Bogrund, north east from depot.
- Changed light colors of the light wands and bright ring.
- Bug fix in spawning sytem (sometimes monsters respawned to slow or in some cases not at all).
- Added tasks for Giants, Giant Fighters, Hydras, Royalists, Lost Kings, Ancient Dragons, and Behemoths.
- Changed Warlock task count and reward.
- Added new sprites for all underground caves (!), make sure to check them out. Some borders are still missing/bugged but will be fixed in next few days.

That's it, the sprites for caves are still in test phase and might be altered, though first response to the new caves of the community seems good.

In next content update (Tuesday) we will be releasing an all new ice dungeon with several bosses and over 5 new equipment items.
Come check it out on Tuesday!
angel.gif

Also make sure to be here on Friday for the christmas raids! It will be an evening with lots of fun!

Thank you for playing,

Nerd

cavepatch1.jpg

cavepatch2.jpg

cavepatch3.jpg

christmasupdate5.jpg

Last edited:
Community is aids here lmao. Every time I've tried to hunt I've gotten killed by a group of people. However, is actually a really fun ot

Last edited:
Christmas festivities are starting tonight at 20:00 CET (around 4.5 hours from now). Make sure to be there as it will be lots of fun with raids, bosses, hide nd seek and more.

Cya tonight!

christmasstarting.jpg

Hi guys,

Personally, I wish you a merry christmas and a great year! Thank you all for participating in yesterday's christmas event.

Expect loads of great updates before and after the new year!

Thanks and enjoy,

Nerd

merrychristmas.jpg

Dear players

I would like to warn you about this server due to many weird situations happened to me and my friend in last week. In few show words I want to explain how GM Nerd aka Ryan is just not fair. Below you can see few rules he enjoy to practise on server:

GM Nerd is teleporting person from spawn which is about get sneaked.
GM Nerd is deleting for macros, since next to this macro user is a one person on 5 clients.
GM Nerd is teleporting to person while he is attacked.
GM Nerd is banning people and later delete them because he is not immune to criticism.
GM Nerd is banning people from his own Teamspeak before they say a say a word.

Everybody interested of playing Nastarius should at first point read server forum where you can more or less interesting facts and opinion maded by diffrent people, i just would like to show you one screenshot which describe how exactly i get banned for two days and then after those two days deleted without reason.

Thanks guys for reading i hope forum moderators will find good itentions in this post and it will not deleted after few hours/days.

https://s29.postimg.org/wvan9m4w7/gm_ftw.jpg <-- how i get banned/deleted I don't force anyone to check this link if you ared scared.
http://nastarius.com/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=360 <-- topic about his behavior
Best regards

Mimik aka Aquanamenta on nastarius.com

Last edited:
This server is awesome, personally Im getting a lot of fun, nice people around except the toxic ones that are only arguing (destroying) about the server. Ryan atm its spending quite a lot of time on this brand new server which I found out really interesting since it got a lot of custom stuff.

Come and join and have fun guys, don't let the toxic people and mad ones kill the fun for you.

Greetings, Liro.

Ryan's updates are nice but he has a hell of an attitude problem. Seems like you're not allowed to disagree with him or you're "crying". Dude can't take any kind of criticism.

Ryan's updates are nice but he has a hell of an attitude problem. Seems like you're not allowed to disagree with him or you're "crying". Dude can't take any kind of criticism.

If it was you, all people doing critics about the server and all your work, hrs spent on the server, people crying and complaning. I'm sure you will be mad at least.

If it was you, all people doing critics about the server and all your work, hrs spent on the server, people crying and complaning. I'm sure you will be mad at least.

No, I'd be professional and at least hear people out and understand why they're complaining, instead of saying "yeh keep crying" or something like that everytime someone disagrees with me. But that's not even the case, most people enjoy what he's doing with the server (me included), people are complaining about his attitude, not his work on the server. And looks like he just deleted a bunch of people because they didn't like some of his actions and complained about it, which just proves my point.

Hi guys,

Personally, I wish you a merry christmas and a great year! Thank you all for participating in yesterday's christmas event.

Expect loads of great updates before and after the new year!

Thanks and enjoy,

Nerd

merrychristmas.jpg
Missing these times where players just randomly ued by those actions :D
Great server keep it up :)

Give it a try guys! wont regret it.

If you need help, msg me in game: "Durin"

Ryan is still taking care about the server, I'm impressed :) Good server, recommend to play even if it has few people less than before. Having huge fun playing there.

Bump :p Came back to this OT because medivia so overcrowded with 8x people at every spawn, ryan makes updates every week and its fun even with relatively small population, come join!

Last edited:
Hi guys,

Hope you all are doing fine and well. Nastarius has now been online for over a month and I am still motivated to create and maintain Nastarius for you guys.

To start of the year good, I have made a huge content patch. I have added a complete new continent with a story line, over 10 new creatures and over 200 (!) new sprites. The area is pretty much all custom, with new caves, statues, decoration and more.

To go to the new Molten Hills continent, you have to start a mission with Donald McRonald in Thais. You will need to gather specific creature products in Molten Hills for Donald.

Also we have added an unique enchanting system, enabling you to enchant armors with unique gems. You get this gems from lava fishing, talk to NPC Balaam to get an obsidian fishing rod to get started gathering gems to enchant armors.

Currently Nastarius still has a vast and a committed player base, however with this huge content patch my goal is to expand our playerbase. I do ask you (especially high levels) personally to be kind to new players and help them out whenever you can. Let's create a community together.

The current road map for the following 2 weeks is as following:
- Finalize this Molten Hills update with a new dungeon and raid.
- Publish a sick trailer of the Molten Hills update.
- (Paid) Advertise on specific Tibia forums & websites (otservlist, google etc.) with the new update in mind.
- Create a new website, I'm halfway done on this and the new website is expected to be launched somewhere in the next week.

The every Sunday update is revoked as usually I'm gone in the weekend it is hard to keep updating on Sunday. I will think of a good new weekly update day, probably somewhere in the middle of the week. Will keep you posted about that.

I hope you will enjoy the current update as I have put a lot of sweat and tears into this huge content patch. You will encounter small bugs and such, just report them and they will get fixed instantly.

Concerning Classicus players, I have updated the client and you can now update your client to play.

Thanks a lot and cheers!

moltenteaser1.jpg

moltenteaser2.jpg

moltenteaser3.jpg

moltenteaser4.jpg

moltenteaser5.jpg

moltenteaser6.jpg

moltenteaser7.jpg

moltenteaser8.jpg

moltenteaser9.jpg

moltenteaser10.jpg

moltenteaser11.jpg