• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

aamazinggg bro im love you rlly know how to focus the game in the way you want you should do it less easier

Just banned one of my teammates for saying that he didnt loot anything on 20 BPs SDs on the new creatures since he nerfed the loot into oblivion, that single post on gamechat got him ipbanned, and we were the only active team the server had left.

Me and our team are out, theres now 9 active players, have fun on it people.

By the way, hes also using stolen sprites from medivia and even after the medivia owner told him to take them down he didnt, ill quote him really quick *This bi*** sent me a letter to my house, thinking id get scared, f**k him ill keep using them*, also using stolens sprites from zezenia (beetle, solar dragon, the new black lion and the undead with purple thundersparks around him, all stolen from there)
Im also saying this now, i want the sprites i made to be taken down from the server, its the new cavewalls, the new edron stone walls and many others sprites i made for this server without any payment whatsoever.

But yeah he wont do that either so u guys know what kind of person ryan is.

With this said, much love and good luck with the server mate!

Last edited:
Hey guys,

First of all please welcome GM Opux to the staff, he will monitor server and community while I work on new updates and fixes. If you have any questions, shoot him a message.

Finally had some time to create the custom content directory, you can find it under the Library section on the website. If you find any errors, let me know.

Some changes:
* Fixed spikes in Molten Dungeon
* Fixed hero corpse bug.
* Added Solar Dragon & Beetle task.
* Lowered all custom protection items.
* Changed Forged Legs from +2 fighting skills to +1 fighting skills.
* Fixed Elf Arcanist & Orc Shaman reward.
* Lowered loot on Fleshlings, Surgers, Infernals (these were way too high) and Ghasts.
* Added Obsidian Boots to Rashid.
* Added Enrage spell back to Puffels for knights.

New client will most likely go in beta next week. The new content update (upon request) will be delayed a little to smooth out all previous updates. If you have any suggestions please reply below.

Enjoy!

customcontentdirectory.jpg

Hi guys,

Today releasing the mythic dungeon and it's vocations. You are now able to complete the mythic dungeon, which includes a total of 5 bosses. After you completed the dungeon you can upgrade to mythic vocation for 50k.

The mythic vocations increases your melee damage for knights and paladins and mana regen for sorcerers and druids. For more information regarding the dungeon and vocations, check out our custom content directory on our website.

Also, to incentive lower leveled players to join and play here at Nastarius, all players below level 50 will have a permanent experience bonus of 50% (4.5x exp).

Tomorrow I'll be releasing the revamped beetle & solar dragon hunt spot (accompanied with their tasks). The new jungle continent is still being worked on (gathering sprites) but will take some more time to complete.

Thanks for playing and stay tuned!

mythicdungeon.jpg

mythicdungeon2.jpg

Nice update, I still think there needs to come something against the high levels(200+)

Hi guys,

Yesterday our host had some connectivity issues. Some of you died, others were unable to hunt.

To compensate every account registered before Sunday 4th March is eligible for a 50% bonus experience voucher. You can activate your voucher by using '!voucher' in-game. The voucher has no expiration date (so you can use it even after Sunday).

The voucher lasts for 24 hours (even when you are offline). To check how much time you have left on your voucher you can use '!vouchertime'.

On a side note, the beetle revamp has been rescheduled to next week and also will release a new teaser for the jungle biome soon.

Thank you all for playing and apologies for yesterday's issues. Enjoy hunting!

expvoucher.png

Hi guys,

Revamped Beetle & Solar Dragon area
Today we are releasing the revamped beetle & solar dragon area. The monsters have completely been overhauled in terms of damage, exp and loot.
Also the two monsters are separated, however they can still be found in the custom 'Poison Tomb' after scarabs.
I have also added tasks, so you can explore and do the new task meanwhile.

Current Roadmap of Nastarius
Currently you guys do not see a lot of updates, though there is a lot going on behind the scene.

As most of you know we are creating a complete new jungle continent with pretty much all custom sprites, so currently we are in the progress of gathering sprites (we already got 200 new object sprites and over 10 new monsters so far!) to start building on the map.
medusa.png

This does take quite some time, however the new continent should be ready near the end of this month. Most of the new continent will be aimed for the higher leveled players, so they can keep exploring and enjoying Nastarius.

In the next few days we'll be overhauling Molten Hills creatures as well to more suit to old Tibia standards. Also some current sprites will be remade (stone pavement, grass, lantarns etc.) in the following week.

Thank you for playing and enjoy exploring the revamped area!

revampbeetle.jpg

revampbeetle2.jpg

revampbeetle3.jpg

revampbeetle4.jpg

i like these sprites but it not fit to got 50% tibia sprites and 50% custom sprites. make it all tibia sprites or all custom sprites.

In my opinion they fit fine together ^^

Those nasty creatures like to cook diner and eat it on table while electric lamp no longer working since creatues stop pay energy bills so they had to put on fire torchs on walls.
Later after diner they like to play on instruments, drink some beers, ofc throwing bootles when drunk. they just chillin and watching at those knight statues and wondering from where tha fuck they apear here?! :D

Those nasty creatures like to cook diner and eat it on table while electric lamp no longer working since creatues stop pay energy bills so they had to put on fire torchs on walls.
Later after diner they like to play on instruments, drink some beers, ofc throwing bootles when drunk. they just chillin and watching at those knight statues and wondering from where tha fuck they apear here?! :D

It's obviously a deserted human area inhabited by monsters, how do you think they got the walls and laid stones done on the ground? :p

It's a fantasy game

Hello and greetings to my fellow Nastarius players,

My name is Blez, also known as Pain from old ChaosOT. I will be joining the staff as a content developer, making new updates together with Nerd. I am 22 years old and located in the USA. In my free time I like to snowboard and party at festivals.

Hopefully this way by helping out Nerd, we should be pushing out new updates fast as lightning.

Let me show you some cool teasers of the upcoming update we are working on.

Cya ingame!

jungleteaser1.jpg

jungleteaser2.jpg

jungleteaser3.jpg

jungleteaser4.jpg

Back