• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Nastarius RPG - Mytica - Tibia 7.4

Why so low static exp and not low stages? so many 3x ots on but no with low stages..

Personally I think magic level should be 1-1.5x because if you think about it with fluids and rings your already going to fly in magic level as it is.. not to mention the custom equipment to raise your magic level..

Also I don't personally like tasks.. I think atleast if your going to add tasks then make it for like adding items or quests based tasks where you have to complete certain tasks to complete something instead of a reward of experience or cash.. what does everyone else think?

I see magic level rate with 1x, not higher.
Ryan's formulas deal really much magic dmg and fluids give quite much mana.

I would like to see tasks with: cash or rare items/deco items... without exp. exp is high.

Respawns are fast, shielding/malee formulas are really easy...You can run with 10 cyc without any stress with p set only.
My oppinion from classicus midrate.

This lowrate will be great, if magic levels and fast leveling from tasks won't kill the feeling :))

I hope many people come and flourish the grounds of this fresh server so we can have some little battles and not just who can stay up the latest and the longest and make most exp and stay top 1 lol

You need better advertisement.... It's only ~150 account 4 days before server start

Lmao, sorcerer is too OP? I think paladins are op with +20dmg (every hit), new ammo and spell, which doubles your hit and takes just 40 mana. 3 paladins spamming x2 bolts at one turn will be able to oneshoot mage without manashield. And yes, even if sorcerer got manashield it can be drained in a matter of seconds.
Second thing is that druids are fine with those boosts, don't forget about their role as "supporter", not dps.

As I remember mages ue was always nefred a little in every Ryan server. On Medivia mage can hit 1k+ on player with ue and nobody is crying over it.

I can't tell if you're joking or you really believe that lol.

Also UE (in classicus at least) is slightly (very slightly) worse than I remember from real 7.4, but I don't think he did it on purpose, probably the formula is just not quite the same. But it's still VERY good though.

3x skills, 1.5x magic, 2x regen is good. 2x skills would be too low for 3.3x~ exp

i assume regen rings will be changed to their default values? (they are buffed a bit on classicus)

and hope u bought otservlist countdown for nice start

Will release task tomorrow.

Countdown on otservlist starting soon aswell :)

Thanks for your suggestions

I can't tell if you're joking or you really believe that lol.

Also UE (in classicus at least) is slightly (very slightly) worse than I remember from real 7.4, but I don't think he did it on purpose, probably the formula is just not quite the same. But it's still VERY good though.
Yes, I believe in that. There were few editions of highrate classicus on which paladins were OP even without those new items and spells. And this is lowrate with quite low mana regen so playing legit (1 runemaker I suppose) on sorcerer won't be easy as paladins exp.
Also keep in mind that most of best classicus pvpers always played sorc and paladins was mostly played by noobs and Brazilians with 200 ping (sorry :<).

@ryan
A lot of american players want to play please proxy for can play, is so sux play with 200+ ping
sorry for my bad english

Why make another lowrate? None of your lowrates has been a success and all your highrates been successfull, atleast for a week or two. To many projects down the drain.. those who want to play lowrate is already on medivia the rest are waiting for a mid highrate to pvp/rpg on. Those people who sign here wont last long on your server just like the others lowrates u hosted.. chnge the rates if u want it to last with more than 15 people on it.

all your highrates been successfull, atleast for a week or two
Ye, OT which lasts a week is a great success XD Thronia had good amount of players until GMs banned few hlvls for some reason and gave up on server, so you are false buddy

Ye, OT which lasts a week is a great success XD Thronia had good amount of players until GMs banned few hlvls for some reason and gave up on server, so you are false buddy
Thronia were doomed before that, also people were quiting before that. success or not atleast people had fun for that week or two before everyone quit, alot of battles, not like thronia and the other versions he tried lowrate, standing in depot making runes for 3h for a 30 minute hunt and 90% you wont profit and have to go back to make runes.

I know lowrates aren't for everyone (I suppose it's not your favorite kind of server) but it's what majority wants. And we can't deny that it has bigger chance to survive with decent amount of players than classicus (last edition died so fast).

Back