• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Switzerland] Thronia - 2x - Tibia 7.4 - Transfer your char to Nastarius for free!

R.yan

classicus.org
Reaction score
Thronia has started on 6 February and is online.

Receive 4-days of free premium when you register your account!
Register your account now at www.thronia.org

What is Thronia?

Thronia is a lowrate Tibia 7.4 OT server. Thronia is completely stock Tibia 7.4 state with real Tibia 7.4 formulas. All NPCs, quests, cities and even books exist like back on Tibia 7.4. There are no custom additions to Thronia, apart from Tasks and Shared Experience.

No resets!
Thronia will never reset. By having low rates and offering authentic gameplay, we can ensure you that Thronia is here to stay.

Suggestions System!
Players on Thronia decide the server's future completely. Everyone is able to start an suggestion, which if supported sufficiently, will turn into a server-wide poll to all Thronia players.

When 70%+ of all players vote in favor of the suggestion, it will be introduced in Thronia.

Strict Anti-Cheat Policy
At Thronia we have a strict zero-tolerance policy towards any kind of cheaters. Cheaters, such as macro, are deleted on sight.

Transparency
We want to ensure everyone is treated equal on Thronia. That is why you can see each and every Gamemasters log on our website.

Technical Information
  • USA Proxy - You can enable USA proxy in our client. Go to Network in Options and tick USA Proxy.
  • Task System - Gain experience, gold or experience by doing killing tasks. You can start a task at any Parcel NPC.
  • Promotion - Promotion is regular price, 20k.
  • Runes - Can't be bought in shop, conjured runes are regular charged. You do not need soul to conjure runes.
  • Website - http://www.thronia.org
  • Client - Custom 7.4 client required to login
Rates
  • Experience Rate: 2x
  • Skill Rate: 2x
  • Magic Rate: 1x
  • Regeneration Rate: 2x
  • Loot Rate: 1x
Media

Last edited:
No problem, people who might take under consideration playing your ots should know that you are scammer.

Don't forget you get 7 days free premium if you register before the server starts! Also bubbagame will be playing and streaming Thronia, so be ready for a packed Rookgaard on opening =)!

remember.jpg

I'm new here on this site, can someone explain how he's corrupt? Not doubting, just wondering.

It's old circlejerk from when I used to host servers as kiddo many yrs ago and was corrupt. People can't let go of the past and want to take any opportunity to talk shit cause they hate to see my servers successful time and time again.

I'm new here on this site, can someone explain how he's corrupt? Not doubting, just wondering.

he ddos all servers
he gives free items on all servers
he deletes players who gives proof of him being currupt
he is as mature as a 12 yo
ETC
ETC

if you don't believe any of all the comments here, try the server out yourself.

LOL :D
" ye i killed this guy but it was 2 years ago, so take i easy i will not kill anymore"
FK LOGIC

scammer will stay a scammer
the olny thing that changed is the price, and ofc you are more careful :)

You can blame Ryan like always , but nowadays only Ryan opening succesful servers + medivia.org , all others are waste of time even big highrate's ending career faster then get started. -.-

It's old circlejerk from when I used to host servers as kiddo many yrs ago and was corrupt. People can't let go of the past and want to take any opportunity to talk shit cause they hate to see my servers successful time and time again.

Well. If your OTs are so successful, why do you keep making new ones?

He constantly ddosed his competition til few years ago and was a general douchebag. That's not the case anymore, in fact he hosts the most popular oldschool servers now.
I even reported him to the police once while he was ddosing me. He changed though, I even work for him now and even though it's in my interest to promote the server; I must say it'll be a really good one.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Zuordon - it's not about stability because his servers are very stable, balanced and nice to play.
Its all about coruption.

@Ingens
You work for him so your opinnion is 100% neutral. :D

Last edited:
Zuordon - it's not about stability because his servers are very stable, balanced and nice to play.
Its all about coruption.

@Ingens
You work for him so your opinnion is 100% neutral. :D
True, but me wanting to bash his head in with a baseball bat in the past and now actually friends with him has to count for something, that he's changed.

You all gotta agree though, the shit that happend long ago in the past hasn't happened for a decade now (in tibia time)

He constantly ddosed his competition til few years ago and was a general douchebag. That's not the case anymore, in fact he hosts the most popular oldschool servers now.
I even reported him to the police once while he was ddosing me. He changed though, I even work for him now and even though it's in my interest to promote the server; I must say it'll be a really good one.

Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

I may, I'm always up for giving someone a chance. Can't judge them if they haven't caused harm to me.

Back