• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

I would build two type of servers: one if you die you loose your char another you loose equipment or your levels. Dying and loosing everything is really severe.

i get bite of this server and there are kinda 3 so much hurting issues: NPC's (or more likely lack of them)
NPC's
- dont even full of them(lack of npc of tools, creature products, random characters of the city)
Map:
-huge one pille of grass with some trees, nothing much like rivers,jungle, moutains,rubbles, caves or old devasting buildings, its just nothing with grassland
Monsters:
put there others kind of monster than boars, wolfes, We're bored of them, there 90% of map are fullfiled with emptiness and boars. Of curse we have others kind of monsters like : skeletons,bears(tanky as hell) diffrents kind of elfes, humanoids and others. But still its annoing to run few kilometers and still facing boars.

P.S make re-charge of the money dropped/requied for buying items, and take off level requied in weapons if you wanna get more players. Because running with axe/sword/mace to 20 lvl look and feels bad for everyone :)

After some basic changes we can talk about testing. But for now there arent anything.
But keep going, i like idea of this server.

Last edited:
@Bafku you are right!

1- Vocations not working yet, just the knight which is as same as real tibia knight with same spells and most of them require PACC.
2- All mobs got low exp and loot comparing to Elfs and boar.

got level 25 and got bored of just auto attacking at elfs. the ot needs alot of things and work even before starting the alpha.

Is the server based on SAO or Alfeim online?
If its based on on SAO spells doesnt have a place in the server

Is the server based on SAO or Alfeim online?
If its based on on SAO spells doesnt have a place in the server

Working for shumpo spell, double weapon skill and yes.. now with some spells like exori ico...
Based sao anime chapters 1 to 14- only aincrad.

You should make something like Offensiv/defensive weapons
as i watched anime (some years ago) some of "mnion" character wore shield and full armor so lets call them "tanks"
and some main characters with only swords, and they'll be our "swordmans" of curse we have some other people with maces, big halabards etc.
So in my eyes there should be something that wielding only swords grant us somethin like "x2 more dmg"
wielding shield give our defence reduce of 50%-60% incoming damage(all getting by skill+Equipment)

Monster should drop "gems/cores/shiny stones"? which some NPC could exchange them for money/items/supplies and sometimes parts of equipment and creature products

Also crafting,blacksmithing should be more important and have more push to game by that, granting basic Equipment with creature products from first floor with progressing by next floor our reciples/ thing which we could be made should be more harder to get, with a lot diffrence in materials.

and an important thing, make first floor more flexi-able or clear for players. Kinda more signs, and food with small tutorial.
dont metioning that there should be a lot of more places in first few floors(explored only 1) with caves, camps, rubbling or some group of diffrent monsters.

Make changes quickly because that kind of server in my eyes have big potenital to be one of best custom server nowdays.

Cheers :)

For now Alfa-Closed for now floor 1 (Can you use the Teleport Gate to explore only main citys)

We have now 2 members news helping me, maybe 1-2 month if we work hard launch server with Pre-beta.
I have the hope that from here a couple of months this will look better, we will add sprites free of internet for the moment and we will map to butt.

We go forward
:)

Back