• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

something was changed? i dont see any changes at all from like ~ previus alfa start?

For now floor 1 and nothing more, i need test with some players the floor 2,3,4,5 only quests (if work fine or not)

also if you have high level on this floor like lvl +35 you can check the Old Castle and the new vampire cave on graveyard.

Sorry for this bad news but server under contruction...

Just saying: SAO isn't an "Anime VRMMO", it is an Light Novel adapted to anime, manga and stuffs.

btw- I couldn't understand that "If you dont eat your player can die!". Which SAO are you talking about, the original game or the one that if you die you really die?
If you're talking about the second one, you can't even logout if you aren't in your bed or you can get raped :p

People think that this thing "if you die, you lose your char" is cool, but it isn't. It's not a survival game, it's a MMORPG. Just happened with the first game, the second (Aincrad) and third (GunGale) one doesn't have that "die and you really die" stuff...

Hope to see the sprites, because it can look fun. SAO with Tibia Sprites is a simply OT.

Good luck.

Just saying: SAO isn't an "Anime VRMMO", it is an Light Novel adapted to anime, manga and stuffs.

btw- I couldn't understand that "If you dont eat your player can die!". Which SAO are you talking about, the original game or the one that if you die you really die?
If you're talking about the second one, you can't even logout if you aren't in your bed or you can get raped :p

People think that this thing "if you die, you lose your char" is cool, but it isn't. It's not a survival game, it's a MMORPG. Just happened with the first game, the second (Aincrad) and third (GunGale) one doesn't have that "die and you really die" stuff...

Hope to see the sprites, because it can look fun. SAO with Tibia Sprites is a simply OT.

Good luck.

its ok:D

Calm when i have time, the server done at 25% will have all perfect.
Sprites is other question haha..

Well, im making an Aincrad Server too
facebook page: Aincrad RPG
There is paperdoll system already but It will take some time to turn on.

Back