• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

SWORD ART ONLINE 2D-MMORPG - Official Discussion Thread [Based 1º Novel Chapter 1-14)

Im working with my friend in RLMAP 10.94 ... i think when fix all problems, new reopen SAO server.

-note: Sao server stage 5!

Got to play only 30 minutes of it but it felt amazing. I really enjoyed the hardcore environment.

Had to come here congratulate you on this project.

Cant wait for it to reopen keep going!

There are a lot of blind people here, the owner itself is just a leecher and this server will fail obviously, it doesn't have a serious staff, i think that he will never will be adding custom sprites or something that can make different to any open tibia server (Is just a normal server with a stupid death-delete system).

There are a lot of better projects, with better systems, better mapping, etc. He just stole my a lot of information from my server GGO long ago, i don't think that someone than can't make his own text, can be ready to handle a "SAO Custom Server". My english suxs a lot, i got a lot of grammar errors but that guy doesn't care on learning english anyway lol

OPEN SERVER PLEASE MARIUSKENS SERVER IS GREATTTT BEST SERVER IVE PLAYED IN AGES

There are a lot of blind people here, the owner itself is just a leecher and this server will fail obviously, it doesn't have a serious staff, i think that he will never will be adding custom sprites or something that can make different to any open tibia server (Is just a normal server with a stupid death-delete system).

There are a lot of better projects, with better systems, better mapping, etc. He just stole my a lot of information from my server GGO long ago, i don't think that someone than can't make his own text, can be ready to handle a "SAO Custom Server". My english suxs a lot, i got a lot of grammar errors but that guy doesn't care on learning english anyway lol

Cry is free

Last edited:
WTF just opened few time to test things and people come!!!!

Alone is hard to complete it, alse thnx for all comments ingame.

Vocations are... uh... Kinda wrong, aren't them?

Hunter are like that people who have a pet?
Assassin means to use 2 swords or what?
And about the Blacksmiths? SAO have 3 kind of swords. Should be something like Blacksmiths'
a725ebc5ab8de11d7b71a8aa5a3706c2ea467885
Rare-monsters' > Monsters' > NPCs'

You should add some info about the classes/vocations and, if exists, sub-classes. It's confused.

I can't wait to play this full version.
I don't like playing BETA's and tests etc, but when the full version comes I will 100% try it out!

Keep going! Please don't disappoint :)

Teleport Portal Avaible now with new destinations ready for the next test server.

Code:
(Floors done at 100% -> 1,2,3,4)
(Floors done at 50% or more -> 5,6,7,8,9)
(Floors done at 1-50% -> 10,11)

26ff1cd0c5f794657d106b7c98f074bd.jpg

Back