• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Syntax = needs mapper

Syntax

Developer
Reaction score
Im searching for a mapper, wont describe much, pm me for more info.

1 Mapper Needed.
You will make 1 town.
Its for 8.54.
You will be rewarded.
Goodbye.

1z2i1zl.png

Last edited:
hi im your mapper

i wont show you any screenshots
i wont tell you anything about myself
i wont even use uppercase letters because i just cant be bothered to

kkthxbye and thread reported

hi im your mapper

i wont show you any screenshots
i wont tell you anything about myself
i wont even use uppercase letters because i just cant be bothered to

kkthxbye and thread reported

When you make a new thread use a prefix if its in the list, if not let it blank.
:thumbup:

As you are going to offer a job, or request, you must give information about it, and do not write only 'I need mapper pm me'.

Try make a serious post including the most complete information possible to attract other members to take a look at it and eventually apply.
:thumbup: (that rule is an opinion, in my eyes its serious and as in depth as I want the public to know)

Possible tags.
Ot name;
Job you offer/look for;
Website;
Contact;
Information about the Ot such as experience rate;
Hosting;

That is just an example, you may not use them all or you can add others.

And again, please do not make new threads writing a few lines without giving any information because it will be deleted immediately.
:thumbup: (I wrote a few lines, with all the meaning people should need) If you don't get the info you want, FUCK OFF.

Regards,
Jester.
:thumbup: Thankyou Jester

My post was made 01:46.

Last edited by Syntax; Today at 02:10.

I rest my case.

At least you made your thread look proper, but your reply telling me to fuck off didn't.

Your replied before I was done, and I edited it 3 times actually. To add that badass picture. Why the fuck do you care anyway, im just looking for a quick mapping job done. Take my second post advice and fuck off :S

Also your getting me offtopic and your first post violated the rules as well. So I suggest you leave before you get my topic closed. Please dispurse.

Your replied before I was done, and I edited it 3 times actually. To add that badass picture. Why the fuck do you care anyway, im just looking for a quick mapping job done. Take my second post advice and fuck off :S

Also your getting me offtopic and your first post violated the rules as well. So I suggest you leave before you get my topic closed. Please dispurse.

My first post simply tells you to post properly, and that the thread was reported for violating the rules.
You don't have to piss your pants for it.

Oh my pants are pissed. And theres no unpissing them, and yes thats an expression. Your post is simply offtopic and is considered spam, unless you count it as an application, then it doesnt meet the rules posted in the sticky. So please do not report something if you violate the same rules, just report the thread and don't post at all next time.

Oh my pants are pissed. And theres no unpissing them, and yes thats an expression. Your post is simply offtopic and is considered spam, unless you count it as an application, then it doesnt meet the rules posted in the sticky. So please do not report something if you violate the same rules, just report the thread and don't post at all next time.

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Man this pointless fight is funnier than youtubes...

Hehe I can turn anything around man, lmao. Perfect picture. And yes very pointless fight.

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Man this pointless fight is funnier than youtubes...

Obama is suck

AND TO KEEP MY POSTTT FROM BEING DELETED

Heres my app

I map crappily, like boxes. If a made a town, it would be like this

Code:
| |________|              ___|
|                ________/ __     <River!!!!!
|               |_________/  |
|                            |
|____________________________|

I got the job?

well, I can think about it, I want to get paid with real-tibia cash ;)

Back
Top Bottom