• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling System of the nationalities, script for GesiorAcc! Simple, professional and efficient

Realy Jack...

"it-and-yes-no-be"
Reaction score
82132907.png
by Realy Jack.../jeztPolak/jestemPolakiem
The last time I did a lot of scripts in private, and most of them were the work of webdeveloper, so I would like to put one of my last fruits of labor.​
The script system called nationalities, and it was written only on distributions GesiorAcc - his version is 0.3.8, and downloaded it from this link - click!. There was only one error when installing it on a clean TFS 0.3.6pl1, but this patch should fix it (to import into the database):​
PHP:
/* just throw everything into your mySQL database from step 5 in install.php and it will work as expected - fixes for 0.3.8 GesiorAcc */
ALTER TABLE `accounts` ADD `vip_time` BIGINT NOT NULL AFTER `premium_points`;
58459711.png
Configuration script is trivial, just enough to know basic information about modifying text files - the comments are written in English. Of course, every person who buys the script along with it can count on my help to configure and install this script.​
17151888.png
The script introduces amendments concerning nationality, for example here in the account manager window, the window form, and for example, when creating a new account. The cost of a good and efficient script is equal to 4 EUR for paypal payments. Other types of payments are accepted, of course, but to determine the exact price, you need to contact me via private messaging system.​
All other valuable information you can ask. In his behalf I greet all the members, and encourage you to purchase this beautiful script.​

Last edited:
General: If anyone wants I can write this script for ModernAcc, but of course the price will be a little higher. The script really good command.​

Back