• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Talanturen

Valael Creator

Reaction score
I truly respect you for developing this OT and all other things you've none in the OT community to create a better world for us.

But with all do respect you should start listen to all waring players, I mean honestly - I keep seeing threads with the same issues all over again.

I've no clue of your experience in earlier days of waring at tibia, but right now the entire community going down.

But as I've mentioned before, I don't know your goals with this ot? But right now I see a lot of players who's visiting here to get some nice fights. But currently the fights is completely boring because a following things:

Anti push script - such cheat should not be allowed, therefore you can add so there is no longer to push items under your self.
[Wouldn't destroy any other function, would it?]

Keep in mind other people should be able to put items under you, then you'll disable the push script.

Blessing system - the current war is a bit point less since it's to easy to get back after a death. By adding the real tibia bless system is would be so much fun, since then a kill would disable one of the enemies members for at least 10 minutes?

Of course you should at the possibility to make the inquisition quest so you can get your blessing fast. But instead of having the price of 110 000 gold coins for recurring inquisition bless it should at least be twice as expensive. Since it's really easy to gain cash on this ot (at least I think so)
Then a death will mean so much more.

(Normal bless should be normal as real tibia.)

The current war system can get much better, add a payment system - if the "loosing" guild would like to get out of the war they must pay the opposite guild or just disable to cancel war possibility?

One last thing, you should take a look at real tibia cams and cams from this ot and compare the side step delay and reduce it as real tibia - since atm it's waay 2 fast.

Hope you will read this post and understand how lots of people feel.

Sincerely
Ond

yes i would also like a swimming pool in the back okey? : ))))))

signed~

Back
Top Bottom