• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen and gratz -.-!!!!!!!

nicky666

Reaction score
I dont know about you guys but im so fucking tired of this ot! Kaja/addon seller/addon collector is trashing all boats/depots so you cant get the fuck out of anything REALLY AWESOME GMS you should have banned or deleted him ages ago and i dont understand why the hell you cant just login one time a weak or so -.- gz having an ot with no future

I dont know about you guys but im so fucking tired of this ot! Kaja/addon seller/addon collector is trashing all boats/depots so you cant get the fuck out of anything REALLY AWESOME GMS you should have banned or deleted him ages ago and i dont understand why the hell you cant just login one time a weak or so -.- gz having an ot with no future

well, gz playing an ot with no future, dude seriously, if you don't like it, just stop playing it.

and since you don't have any 'proof' tala won't do a shit.

His characters were already deleted yesterday, and just a few minutes after you wrote that post I removed the trash and deleted all of the characters that were last logged in by his IP.

haha thanks :p wrote this kinda way to maybe get you to read it :) awesome

Why am I doing this?

Hey there guys!

I felt like I had to create my own forum account to explain why I am supposingly doing this as stated in the first post of this thread.

@nicky666
Please understand Nicky666, this was meant to hurt you at all ... Why? Please read following lines below.

@Bogart
You're right, this server is dead in way, but still there are some guys that would die for it. And yeah, Talaturen will delete any kind of threat to his costumers (read as donators).

@Talaturen
Here comes the part where evevrything should be clear afterwards. I've played this server for a long long time ... I think I started in December 2008 (I'm not sure, it has been so long ago), but I quited quite fast, in January of 2009. Then I come back in September 2009 and was pretty much around till now (with few 5 months breaks in between). I was online for like 25 days, which was on Kaja and that was my maximum time being online here and you'll probably say: "What about all your other accounts/characters?" Honestly, I was mostly on 2 clients at the same time.
So, things went great, my real life friends quited and afterwards I didn't find no one to trust here, since I can verify that this is one "backstabbbing OT server" ... So I was on my own. Of course I talked to the people, hang out and such, but then those momentary friends left the server too.
We know that server needs updates now then, so of course there were a lot of guys wanting to get server updated as soon as possible and of course I was one of them. But then nothing happened and things went by and I really didn't care that much. There were 2 major updates while I was playing here (I can remember just 2 of them) and in the last one in which was server updated to 8.70, you Talaturen didn't do nothing about the bugs that occured out there. (Doors in the Steel Home in Venore still need to be fixed ... Remember that? You said you added this to your "to do" list, but that was never fixed.)

ANYWAY, after a long history of mine here comes the explanation: At one point I was reading the forums and I encountered on one of Talaturen's post which said: "Server will be online till donations keep coming in ..." And I was like "WHAT THE F?" Why would people pay for the OT, if nothing is being fixed, if there is no GM or CM online for MONTHS!? This was it, for a while I didn't do nothing ... but then I realised, if there's no customers, there's no donations, and if there's no donations, there's no high-leveled characters that everyone cares about them so much. So I took things in my own hands and started to blocking of the most populated passages and such. If there's nothing done to fix the server, if there's no gamemaster or community manager online for months, if there's no punishment for abusing experience bug*, then this is really a shitty server and needs to be ... or shut down, or it needs to be remanaged, reupdated, refixed.

experience bug* = (1) Remember a week ago when there were like 10 crashes in 2-3 days? Yeah, you could duplicate items on and on and on, so there are few players out there that will of course stay quiet ... they own shitloads of exp scrolls now, and if this isn't a bug abusing, then I don't know what it is. (2) There was a major experience bug abuse a long time ago, yes Talaturen, you deleted those, but still, there were many left to be punished.

My so called "trashing" and "blocking" is just an individual protest against no caring owner of OT, which was in the good old days probably the best OT out there and if you Talaturen would do something about it, this would be still a good, proper server to play.

Yes, we all know that hosting a server is 24/7 and that you can't be always around, but just with logging on once or twice a week and punishing botters, it will be a much much better. This is every guy's decision when hosting a server ... Being a good owner and caring GM, or just shut it down, because you don't care about it anymore.

--Of Topic--
A lot of people asked me how much I donted, because I had 153 magic level and was online for 20 days and they didn't believe me that I didn't used not even one magic scroll. If I wanted to get magic level 153 just by magic scrolls, I'd have to use like 1200 of those, now imagine how much cash is that ... I spent 5€ on this server.

That's all I guess, if there are any questions, I'll be pleased to answer them.

--Apology--
If there any grammar mistakes, please exuse me, since my English isn't my native language and I didn't quite went through it after I have written it down.

See ya around!

Or make New GM/CM's so they can fix it if taratulen dont have the time ...
Im sure it maybe would get alive then again ...

I even told you once ... why do not you put some of your friends as GM, or some guy that helps a lot in the server to be a GM or CM. This would greatly improve the server, because every place we go, there is a bot ... we kill the bot, but he returns again and again and again ... Surely it would bring more "donators" if the server was watched by someone...Only you can make this decision...only you can put some people to help the server...only you can do the server "a better place to play"

And, for sure, all the things that Kaja wrote is true...the server is abandoned...

Think about that.

I love play in icechaw, but with this problems...

Kinda Yes ...
I have a Dream and i gonna Do it ...
And you dont know ashit of mine IN REAL LIFE ...

/never knowd me and never got me seen ...

Why reset?
Why not reset all server so all can donate to lvl 250+ or anything?

dont reset ...
Just make a new server Best

Back