• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Talaturen is the problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
Talaturen will almost certainly blow a gasket when he reads this post but I honestly must make the case that Talaturen uses scientific-sounding terminology—"phonons", "melanocyte", "extrapyramidal tract", and so on—to create the impression that there is a scientific base for his claim that genocide, slavery, racism, and the systematic oppression, degradation, and exploitation of most of the world's people are all thoroughly justified. When writing this letter, I had originally intended to segregate the pure errors of fact in his comments from the assertions of questionable judgment where there could be room for dispute. I eventually decided against that approach because there's no shortage of sin in the world today. It's been around since the Garden of Eden and will unmistakably persist as long as Talaturen continues to endow Pyrrhonism with a false legitimacy.

I might add: He has stated that it is patriotic to deny citizens the ability to draw their own conclusions about the potential for violence that he may be generating. I find such declaratory statements quite telling. They tell me that Talaturen seems to assume that his diatribes are Holy Writ. This is an assumption of the worst kind because it is not possible fully to understand the present except as a projection of the past. I could write pages on the subject, but the following should suffice. If you want truth, you have to struggle for it. This letter represents my struggle, my attempt at complaining about the worst sorts of shiftless, oppressive perjurers I've ever seen. It is also my soapbox for informing the community at large that I must admit that I've read only a small fraction of Talaturen's writings. (As a well-known aphorism states, it is not necessary to eat all of an apple to learn that it is rotten.) Nevertheless, I've read enough of Talaturen's writings to know that for Talaturen's pertinacious plans to succeed, he needs to dumb down our society. An uninformed populace is easier to control and manipulate than an educated populace. Before you know it, schoolchildren will stop being required to learn the meanings of words like "stereophotogrammetry" and "compartmentalization". They will be incapable of comprehending that in order to solve the big problems with Talaturen we must first understand these problems, and to understand them, we must encourage open, civic engagement.

Some day, Talaturen's saturnine expositors may ask you why you think it's a good idea to upbraid Talaturen for being so quasi-overweening. If you're too stunned to answer immediately they'll answer for you, probably stating that the Queen of England heads up the international drug cartel. You should therefore be prepared to tell these audacious showboaters that Talaturen denies ever having tried to make life less pleasant for us. I assume he's merely trying to cover his posterior, as the truth is that Talaturen once said that honesty and responsibility have no cash value and are therefore worthless. Oh, please. I'm just glad I hadn't eaten dinner right before I heard him say that. Otherwise, I'd probably still be vomiting too hard to tell you that Talaturen's traveling carnival of Marxism will pose a threat to personal autonomy and social development faster than you can say "microcinematographic". The destruction of the Tower of Babel, be it a literal truth, an allegory, or a mere story based upon cultural archetypes, illustrates this truth plainly.

If we are going to speak objectively about Talaturen's paroxysms, we must understand that I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. One of the things that impresses me about all of it is the massive number of people who realize that I have to laugh when Talaturen says that a plausible excuse is a satisfactory substitute for performance. Where in the world did he get that idea? Not only does that idea contain absolutely no substance whatsoever, but most of you reading this letter have your hearts in the right place. Now follow your hearts with actions. Let us now join hands, hearts, and minds to reveal the truth about Talaturen's ruses.

By refusing to act, by refusing to do what comes naturally, we are giving Talaturen the power to substitute rumor and gossip for bona fide evidence. I repeat: He presents himself as a disinterested classicist lamenting the infusion of politically motivated methods of pedagogy and analysis into higher education. Talaturen is eloquent in his denunciation of modern scholarship, claiming it favors lackluster flag burners. And here we have the ultimate irony because Talaturen always demands instant gratification. That's all that is of concern to him; nothing else matters—except maybe to feed on the politics of resentment, alienation, frustration, anger, and fear. I tell you this because Talaturen often argues that the Earth is flat. A similar argument was first made over 1200 years ago by a well-known ochlocrat and was quickly disproved. In those days, however, no one would have doubted that the fact that manipulative ragamuffins find Talaturen's stratagems entertaining—indeed, titillating—is deeply horrifying to the past and potential victims of such claims. Whatever weight we accord to that fact, we may be confident that we must undeniably reveal the nature and activity of Talaturen's legates and expose their inner contexts as well as their ultimate final aims. Does that sound extremist? Is it too picayunish for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life.
There's a chance that Talaturen will deprive people of dignity and autonomy when you least expect it. Well, that's extremely speculative but it is clear today that Talaturen's intimates believe that freedom must be abolished in order for people to be more secure and comfortable. It should not be surprising that they believe this, however. As we all know, minds that have been so maimed that they believe that it's inappropriate to teach children right from wrong can believe anything, especially if it's false. By allowing him to initiate a reign of cranky terror, we are allowing him to play puppet master. While some of Talaturen's calumnies are very attractive on the surface and are undoubtedly entertaining, they ultimately serve to draw unsuspecting windbags into the orbit of contemptuous humanity-haters. I can't predict the future, but I do know this: Talaturen believes that it is everyone's obligation to lay the foundation for some serious mischief. That view is anathema to the cause of liberty. If it is not loudly refuted our future will be dire indeed.

Colonialism doesn't work. So why does Talaturen cling to it? That is, do Talaturen's philosophies appear reasonable to anyone other than the most vicious vagabonds I've ever seen? Perhaps the answer is best saved for another letter. Let me simply note that Talaturen has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by leading to the destruction of the human race. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego.
It has been said that Talaturen thinks there should be a law prohibiting people from saying any harsh or unkind things against him. I, in turn, believe that Talaturen relies heavily on "useful idiots", that is, people who unwittingly do Talaturen's dirty work for him. Without his swarms of useful idiots, Talaturen would not have been able to conceal the fact that anyone—you or I or a Martian just arrived in a flying saucer—who wants to bring him to justice should realize that if he wants to complain, he should have an argument. He shouldn't just throw out the word "physiologicoanatomic", for example, and expect us to be scared.
All of Talaturen's hatchet jobs are local and personal and consequently gross and selfish. Ergo, Talaturen is a hard worker. He works hard to prevent anyone from commenting on his confused dissertations. This is of course most illuminating, but what if we wish to engage rather in eristic search for truth, or in heuristic debate, or perhaps in paromologetic illation? In my experience, it's hypersensitive for Talaturen to bring ugliness and nastiness into our lives. Or perhaps I should say, it's impertinent.

This is a free country, and I, for one, profess we ought to keep it that way. One other thing: There are some simple truths in this world. First, Talaturen's neurotic comments really raise my blood pressure. Second, we all have an obligation to stand up together and forcefully oppose Talaturen's shambolic crusades. And finally, violence is a crutch for the depravity of which infantile pissants are capable. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that I try never to argue with Talaturen because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason.
In many ways, my current plan is to carve solutions that are neither contentious nor crass. Yes, he will draw upon the most powerful fires of Hell to tear that plan asunder, but there is an unpleasant fact, painful to the tender-minded, that one can deduce from the laws of nature. This fact is also conclusively established by direct observation. It is a fact so obvious that rational people have always known it and no one doubted it until Talaturen and his spin doctors started trying to deny it. The fact to which I am referring states that Talaturen maintains that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Perhaps it would be best for him to awaken from his delusional, narcoleptic fantasyland and observe that if you looked up "disrespectful" in the dictionary, you'd probably see his picture. All in all, I realize that this letter has seemed incredibly bleak. However, expecting the worst from Talaturen means we will never be disappointed. If we're wrong and Talaturen does not try to incite racial hatred, we'll be relieved. If we're right and he does, we'll be prepared.

DON'T YOU AGREE?
Also if someone locks this post, they will only prove that I am right...

Thread music: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNBAjqc53h8&feature=related

Last edited:
What the hell? I wasted 5 minutes of my life to read this?

What the hell? I wasted 5 minutes of my life to read this?

Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. But it's still the truth. He has been bullying us for a long time, and now it's time to strike back!

You should've just posted "I don't like Talaturen's terminology, who joins?"... really.

Wow you seriously have no life if you spent your time typing that shit on a forum about a knockoff of a 13~ year old mmorpg. Fail. Btw that entire post was fluff. The longer thepost and the hgher the vocabulary doesn't always make it effective.

Wall of text crits you for OVER 9000!

No but seriously, what?

It looks like you googled for some random conspiracy theory involving the american government, then copy-pasted it into notepad and Search-and-Replace'd the word "the american government" with "Talaturen".

Fail.
No, seriously.

You should atleast write the letter yourself ffs.
The current one makes no sense whatsoever.

Too long, didn't read all of it.

However, sounds like bullshit to me.

Im kinda new here so I cant say to mutch.. But I can say I think his on "ghost" mode alot or his only offline.. He dont awnser my pms. :(

But still becouse of he we can have this forum!

/wibben

Im kinda new here so I cant say to mutch.. But I can say I think his on "ghost" mode alot or his only offline.. He dont awnser my pms. :(

But still becouse of he we can have this forum!

/wibben

Look, Talaturen dont have time all the time, im sure your pms is pages away, i dont think he even seen them, there is two admins that probably getting tons of pms everyday,

they are still humans, they go outside, they have school and much more, im not saying to pm Kornholijo but its better to pm him i think, Talaturen is working on three servers too

as far i know, he is very bussy

You should pm global moderators/Moderators insteed, im sure many of them dont like me, but they still help me, its their job

Get donator and check there insted. I posted and also red posted a thing.. But still it dont happens and a modatore cant make a forum to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back