• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturen

Dzumior

Reaction score
ICECHAW

Maybe time has come to change the rules guys i mean People who boting=Deleted so will be fair to each other peoples.

Its my mind because guild called High Life is boting 24h charakter its sick like hell.

I know someone will blame me because of some shit eyey go spam forum

And last question if someone make cam and proof like person is boting all the time and didnt move from trap but its hard to kill 300-400 lvl solo he will get baned for it or not ?

Last edited:
Maybe time has come to change the rules guys i mean People who boting=Deleted so will be fair to each other peoples.

Its my mind because guild called High Life is boting 24h charakter its sick like hell.

I know someone will blame me because of some shit eyey go spam forum

And last question if someone make cam and proof like person is boting all the time and didnt move from trap but its hard to kill 300-400 lvl solo he will get baned for it or not ?
?? this is twitbeef forum.. lol

Back