• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@ Talaturen

Guden Jollo

Reaction score
You said you were aware of this situation..? Then how come there hasnt been a update to change this for like 1 month? Please give me a straight answer.

So you come to the forum make a new thread about something only you ant talaturen know, why dont u just pm him? why making a thread when no1 knows whats that about? wannabecoolmrroxzordknowgmftw?

I wanna know we are pretty many wonder same answer

i mean sad it aint updating anythin nice server as this one

There have not been any major updates for long, indeed. But at every server save, and sometimes instantly changes are being executed.
At this moment on the year, it's the end of school. So we are all very busy with exams. And mostly for GM Hani and GM Talaturen.

Since then, there are none who can release new major updates. But please be patient!
They'll be back soon enough.

So why don't u tell us about these small instant changes? This way we atleast know something is happening.

Right now if a new guy watches the moonhawk website it says last update in 1989. Who will play then?

So why don't u tell us about these small instant changes? This way we atleast know something is happening.

Right now if a new guy watches the moonhawk website it says last update in 1989. Who will play then?

lol :D

We're trying to announce the small changes if they are at least three (see latest minor patch on website, Fri, 14 May 2010 10:22:09 GMT). The last minor thing we have touched was the Grim Reapers damage, and by the next server save changes to the movement code will be applied to try to address the issue we had with too fast side-stepping and smoothness with mapclicking. 1989? No, 2010.

This is just like last time, everyone was complaining that we weren't doing anything and we launched the winter update with a lot of changes. It might have been a little early because there was lots of bugs but the spam on the forum and everywhere about us not doing anything made us release it. We _ARE_ working on the servers, but we don't want to release huge updates without making sure that there aren't any critical bugs first.

I was just trying to make a point with the 1989. Because if a stranger opens a website and see's that the server isn't get updated frequently he might go somewhere else instead.

Also, the most complains are about the war system, and yet you nothing about that. Can't see how that should take so long tbh, we've been waiting for atleast 2 months now. Do something.

Back