• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Talaturent

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true, and just as "The Douche" said. It's most likely closed to give everyone the same opportunity on this new server.

i remember 1 day before warzones came , vougue was with me & hani in venore , and he said Hani , i'm probably the biggest donator on shadowcores , i donated so much money , can i donate for muck rod? even if it's not in game yet? haha

i remember 1 day before warzones came , vougue was with me & hani in venore , and he said Hani , i'm probably the biggest donator on shadowcores , i donated so much money , can i donate for muck rod? even if it's not in game yet? haha

I lol'd...

About shop being closed till 1th March, yes it's true, always been so on Talaturens servers...

Yeah to lazy to get my own tibia money, there's nothing that a mastercard cant do :) Mark you can close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back