• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [Team] Edited Rl-Map (Unnamed).

KnightmareZ

Reaction score
Hellu ppl!

I'm back to Open Tibia again since I got bored of Rl Tibia, so I wanted to make an own made map.. I started but it would take too long time to make it finished in time so ill make a rl map.
I want it to be a real map because lots of ppl play it nowdays and the ownmade maps ive seen here i dont got very intressed to host. I want the real map to be lot of edited, like.. a new town, new homemade fresh quests, monsters and hunting places.

So what I need is a mapper, scriper and a programmer, Ill map by my self and script some, and ofc host it(will be hosted in sweden). and as my experience from before, I will not have more then like 3-4 GM's MAX! cuz it will just go unserios!

The exp stages will be not to low and not to high (can be discussed!)

you can add me on msn or tell me here about ur experience and if theres any questions, PM me, give a post here or why dont just add me on msn? ^^

MSN: [email protected]
hope i didnt forgot anything, Thanks!

Last edited:
Back